• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Teebird plus

My striker is flippy as hell if I actually throw it a little hard. Then again, the Teebird plus is flippy for me, too. The plus just has a slanted underside lip that is supposed to be better for easier release. I need to play with it more to give you a more accurate assessment.

Just going to say, lawlz.
And, still waiting on responses in the putter thread. /waits :)

you can't even throw a tracker.....care to know how?:thmbup:

I can throw it farther than the 350ft you get from your Destroyer.

Also you never responded to my questioning Flip as #1 since the "hardest" hole is only 350ft.

I can throw it farther than the 350ft you get from your Destroyer.

Also you never responded to my questioning Flip as #1 since the "hardest" hole is only 350ft.

It maybe only 350' but it's an Indian gauntlet the whole way.

/joke mode

So, what's the consensus on these TB+'s?

I know bringing this back up but I see here everyone talking about the Teebird+ being more overstable than other Teebirds, but on "that other site" it looks like they say it is a little less HSS than a Teebird but with a bigger fade; so which is it?

If its the latter; did they just tweak a Teebird to get Eagle X flights out of it?

I think it's about the same as a normal teebird.

the whole idea is not to make it more or less stable, but to make the release smoother

I know they didnt intend to do anything to flight, I just have read posts reporting otherwise. Wondering if someone has thrown exact weight matches and what they have noticed.

I also thought they did it in order to make heavier ones or something; or am I confused. Ok, I know Im confused, but someone straighten me out here.

Dave D said:
The mold was modified slightly to be able to run Champion plastic in heavier weights without adding a weighting agent that clouds it. The result is a TeeBird that flies just like a TeeBird but feels a little beefier in your hand, because it is a little beefier.

Dave D also prefers the + rim for this rim width since its more comfortable.
Its pretty hard to find a TB+ at lower weights.. and MS has multiple discs weighed in at 177 and 178 (even though max weight is 176.0)

I have a TB+, it's practically new still as I haven't thrown it much. The grip is fine for me. It is considerably more overstable than my two 12x TB's though. Actually I haven't throw the TB+ in so long, maybe I should throw it some before passing final judgement.

I know they didnt intend to do anything to flight, I just have read posts reporting otherwise. Wondering if someone has thrown exact weight matches and what they have noticed.

I also thought they did it in order to make heavier ones or something; or am I confused. Ok, I know Im confused, but someone straighten me out here.

I don't know about the intention to make heavier ones, and I can't remember if my Teebird+ is the exact weight of all the Teebirds I've lost over the years (the park gnomes seem to love Teebirds), but in my limited experience, the Teebird+ is definitely more overstable than the regular Teebird. Worth noting is that my Teebird+ is in glow plastic, and I've had Teebirds in both Star and Champion, but not glow.