• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Tell me about your Underworld...

Paul Clark is the best!

Absolutely! I remember showing up at the grand opening when Mr. Houck was there and talking with Paul. Also talked with him a few other times before but yesterday we talked for quite a while and he even joined me along with a local youth pro, Cooper IIRC. Anyway yeah he's a great guy, and we had a fun round. :)

Welcome to the glory that is the TP Underworld, Bizz.

The best, controllable, flip, that I've ever seen. I always have people asking me "How did that fade right?" You can also play with nose angle and get a slow, glidey fade to the left.

One of the few discs I can't play a round without. I have several different bags, (for quick rounds, wooded, open, long, short courses) There is TP Underworld in every one.

TP= Tournament Plastic, ah ok I thought that was correct. Yeah I think it may become a disc I can't play without as well.

Bumpity bump - hadn't thrown the Underworld for a good while. I took out my VIP to throw with a mild tailwind today and had one of my best shots in eons - through a pair of guardian trees 100' ahead while gently turning left towards the basket, slight fade at the end, again towards the basket. I thought I was parked but was actually 30' past the basket. I love me some slow turning flex shots.

Latest posts