• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texas States 2013

I heard check in was on Wednesday for the Pro divisions. Anyone know anything about check in?

this is probably a dumb question but this is my first huge tourney and i was wondering what tees MA2 play from? I assume ams but just want to be sure. Ive played mini's where ams and pros play from pro tees sometimes.

this is probably a dumb question but this is my first huge tourney and i was wondering what tees MA2 play from? I assume ams but just want to be sure. Ive played mini's where ams and pros play from pro tees sometimes.

I'll ask Vinnie, great question.

Last edited:
This is the original post from Vinnie on the Facebook group.

NT Schedule/Format

Texas State format:
Pros divisions Tee Times Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting 8:30 am at Manor

4 person card at 10 minutes totaling 5 hours of cards @ 120 players

15 cards =60 MPO ($160)
4 cards =16 FPO ($160)
6 cards =24 MPM ($130)
4 cards =16 MPG ($110)
1 card = 4 FPM ($130)

Friday order of play MPM, MPG, FPO, FPM MPO
Saturday order of play MPO, FPO, FPM, MPG, MPM
Sunday order of play FPM, MPM, MPG, FPO, MPO

Based in the info I have gathered Pros will be playing the long tees only. Either way is ok.

i hope this is the case because ive spent all my money and although $10 isnt that much, its still keeps adding up lol

Dude that sucks that they bid for an nt with 1 course. I say at least use Roy g for the pros 1 day they have it reserved for ams. Then do the test of the rounds at manor...if I played pro and wasn't really worried about the nt aspect t I wouldn't pay 160 for 1 course to get my ass handed to me by mcbeth..lol just doesn't seem they mentioned that in thier bid.

From a spectator point of view I don't like Manor being the only course the pros are going to play. Yes, it's the most technical and the most challenging, but that also means it will be the most boring to watch as the players are going to be powering down, trying to hit the small gaps and just trying to get to a safe landing area. Also, there's not really any room on the course for actual spectators except for behind the tees.

NOPE.

Long, long day on Saturday. (double entendre). Well, at least for MA1, MM1, and FW1

So I am a little confused. Am's will be playing all three courses and from the am boxes? Pros will only be at manor?