• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

i really not sure to be honest with you. I know i still have quite a few, but i've never really tried to keep up with that

Both of the Raleigh course records are held by MJ.

when you honestly think about the number of legends that have played in Raleigh (honestly, the who's who of disc golf), that is just amazing.

when you honestly think about the number of legends that have played in Raleigh (honestly, the who's who of disc golf), that is just amazing.

What are the records out there? Hard to believe there haven't been multiple -18s at Kwood.

37 from MJ is the record at Kentwood.
41 from MJ is the record at Cedar Hills

What are the records out there? Hard to believe there haven't been multiple -18s at Kwood.

I don't care how "easy" a course is, throwing a perfect round isn't insanely hard.

I have a sanctioned -17, but not a perfect.

when are you going to play the Hawk Hollow Open?

i dont know. it keeps falling on a weekend when i am already doing something.
i still dont think i've played a round of just the regular 18 hole layout there yet

What is an understable disc with a lot of glide that will provide a nice s- curve

this really depends upon your arm speed and the consistency in your throw. there are alot of discs out there that do this, but everyone is a bit different. it also depends how long you have been playing and where you play

haha.....yes i do have the course records in raleigh!!!:popcorn:

i dont qualify as a who's who of disc golf? (just messing with you robert)

this really depends upon your arm speed and the consistency in your throw. there are alot of discs out there that do this, but everyone is a bit different. it also depends how long you have been playing and where you play
Junior with decent arm speed