• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Mj could you use your pull at Discraft to get glow esp comets made?
Not Z, not Crystal, not photon, but esp glow. Not crappy glow either, I'm talking superglow like gateway or MVP.

They could be Mj fundraiser discs or whatever. They would sell out faster than prodigy and roc3 :)

I dont believe the old baseline glow comets were photon. While the xl made th transition into photon, others like the comet didnt iirc.

Reguardless, theyll poop on esp comets ;)

Dana/Michael,

I think the minimum order for a special run is 5000....I may be wrong, however I still think you could move 5000 with your following. I would take 10! :thmbup:

moving 5000 would shock me!!! But then again this whole thread and interest in me has shocked me!

In the last couple years i havent purchased any discs besides a couple tsunami back ups.
I would by some mj comets :)

Ever do any good fishing down in NC?

i dont do much fishing anymore. Used to fish a good bit when i was younger, but i've just kinda wandered away from it! There is good fishing in this state though. I know lil' wiggins loves to fish

Minimum 5000 for a custom disc order? No way. Think of how many tournaments get custom stamped Discraft discs...

Yeah and the Z ringers and Z Banger gts (the original) that were made. Wasn't that a small run each? Like a couple hundred?

Minimum 5000 for a custom disc order? No way. Think of how many tournaments get custom stamped Discraft discs...

Ya, if anything the 5000 minimum is probably for an actual RUN of discs, not custom stamp. I seem to remember this in the Comet Love thread when there was a discussion of getting a run of ESP Comets together with a group buy.

From the Discraft website "Create your own design. 100 piece minimum for custom hot stamp, 50 piece minimum for SuperColor."

FWIW MJ, I think a custom MJ Fly-Dyed Comets would be pretty sweet! Or a pretty sweet SuperColor stamp could be designed with tie-dye incorporated. I say go for it! Get the minimum order to start...if they sell out Discraft will already have your stamp made and it will be easy/fast to stamp another batch...

Do you think the sport is going to be taken over by teenagers and twentysomethings (kinda like now) or is it just a coincidence there is such a strong crop of young players?

FWIW MJ, I think a custom MJ Fly-Dyed Comets would be pretty sweet! Or a pretty sweet SuperColor stamp could be designed with tie-dye incorporated. I say go for it! Get the minimum order to start...if they sell out Discraft will already have your stamp made and it will be easy/fast to stamp another batch...

I don't throw disccraft discs....i don't throw dyed discs....but i would be interested in buying a couple of these. A) seems like a cool dude to support. B) Maybe it'll work out some throwing flaws in my field work.

Do you think the sport is going to be taken over by teenagers and twentysomethings (kinda like now) or is it just a coincidence there is such a strong crop of young players?

i think it will go up and down depending upon who is playing and where the sport goes

I too would try to get my hands on some and the only Discraft in my bag is a Wasp and a Flash.

How many course records do you currently have? It seems everytime I watch a video of you in it, you are shooting a new record.

How many course records do you currently have? It seems everytime I watch a video of you in it, you are shooting a new record.

i really not sure to be honest with you. I know i still have quite a few, but i've never really tried to keep up with that

What is an understable disc with a lot of glide that will provide a nice s- curve