• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

MJ- Have you ever thrown pro-d buzzes for an extended period of time? I've never really thrown a comet but this thread makes me wonder… I like a beat pro-d buzz for long turnovers or hyzerflips

MJ- Have you ever thrown pro-d buzzes for an extended period of time? I've never really thrown a comet but this thread makes me wonder… I like a beat pro-d buzz for long turnovers or hyzerflips

Actually I haven't. I am not much of a buzz thrower at all. I do know lots of people that use beat up x buzzes a lot for long turnovers or meteors

Hey MJ! I have a cousin that is looking for esp venoms and know they are out of production. Do you have any suggestions on something similar.

Thanks!

Hey MJ! I have a cousin that is looking for esp venoms and know they are out of production. Do you have any suggestions on something similar.

Thanks!

Discraft really doesn't make anything else that is quite like them. And they aren't that easy to find anymore. Wish i could help out more on this one

MJ signature comets will be out again in a few weeks. Wanted to let you guys know since you all have supported me so well

I think it is time for an MJ 'In the Bag' video to hit YouTube.

MJ signature comets will be out again in a few weeks. Wanted to let you guys know since you all have supported me so well

You stated before you were deciding what plastic to run them in, and the winner is?

(please say stiff domey Z)

You stated before you were deciding what plastic to run them in, and the winner is?

(please say stiff domey Z)

I am doing a mix of z and crystal z this year. And I will let everyone know when they are in. The only way to get them is by contacting me

Latest posts