• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10891537_825306307525360_7540870589545616805_n.jpg

A Champion Roc3 I made for my old man for christmas.

Disc'Co Dyes New Logo Dyed

Hey Guys

Sorry for the delay on no posts in the last little while. We have been gone for a little while. We are back at it for 2015...

Attachments

• New DCD Disc Dyed.jpg
    New DCD Disc Dyed.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 115
Disc'Co Dyes Koi

Here is getting to be one of our most popular dyes. The Koi by Disc'Co Dyes this was done on a Westside Tournament plastic Giant

Attachments

• koi giant.jpg
    koi giant.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 121
Disc'Co Dyes Custom Westside Stamps

Here is some Original Disc'Co Dyes Westside stamped Discs. A group of buddies came to us and wanted discs of themselves & here is what they got. Super great bunch of guys

Attachments

• WS1.jpg
    WS1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 132
  • WS2.jpg
    WS2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 122
  • WS3.jpg
    WS3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 120
Messing with the plastic bag marbling technique... (I'm cleverly hiding a nasty bleed under my thumb! :doh:)

20150105_204515.jpg

I have a question about disc dying: I have heard that the easiest Innova plastic to dye is Champion, while the others don't hold a dye job very well. Can anyone give me some ideas for the other Innova plastics: DX, Star, G-Star, Echo Star, StarLite, R-Pro, KC/JK/Yeti Pro, Pro, Blizzard, Glow Champion, Glow, XT?

I have a question about disc dying: I have heard that the easiest Innova plastic to dye is Champion, while the others don't hold a dye job very well. Can anyone give me some ideas for the other Innova plastics: DX, Star, G-Star, Echo Star, StarLite, R-Pro, KC/JK/Yeti Pro, Pro, Blizzard, Glow Champion, Glow, XT?

Check out this thread:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44805

There is a sub thread about plastics too. :thmbup:

Lots of awesome info in there.

Check in here also:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30159

sorry if this is the wrong thread.

the talent on this thread is amazing.

I've done a few dyes myself, some turn out good some not so great.

oddball question.

Discs that I have a desire to dye are usually something I throw/love/have a connection to, not to mention I throw pretty specific molds.

does the fear of bleeds/poor outcome ever stop you from a project?

I've got several discs that I'd love stencils on but never have the courage to roll the dice.

Nope.

You must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death which brings total obliteration.

When I started I even dyed multiple of my ace discs when I was running low on premium plastic to dye.

sorry if this is the wrong thread.

the talent on this thread is amazing.

I've done a few dyes myself, some turn out good some not so great.

oddball question.

Discs that I have a desire to dye are usually something I throw/love/have a connection to, not to mention I throw pretty specific molds.

I've got several discs that I'd love stencils on but never have the courage to roll the dice.

Agreed with roggenb3, don't be afraid to dye em, especially if you throw em! If an idea is outside of your comfortable skill level, commission someone else from these threads. Unless there's a disc with a super cool stamp, everything in my bag that I throw and love is gonna have a little more love in it by dyeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts