• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the dotted look on the face is from something that went wrong during the dye. There may have been some kind of grease or something that spotted the dyes in the center of the disc. It's weird but luckily it worked out.

It's amazing when thing work out like that. No dots in the hat or uniform, only in the face, looks great.

Dyeing the halloween Buzzz is ... interesting..., I like how the blood pooled at the bottom.

I don't mind duplicating 'em, especially when I think I can improve upon a design. This one I'll do again but have the orange/red marble beneath the text so it doesn't disappear, then Jerry's glasses and the outside border get the darker blues and purples.

8x Jerry Aviar

8xJerryAviarsDSC_1838.jpg

Thats is one of the best dyes I have seen on this thread to date the facial expression you chose is classic Jerry and the glasses take it to another level...keep um coming

You guys do such great work.
Love the bloody fan grip and that Dark Star DGC Jerry disc is truly outstanding. Nice stuff.

Stained disc .

Looking through this post kinda got me excited. thought i would share my latest dye... though it don't compare to some of the work i have seen here . i am somewhat pumped with Ideas .thanks to everyone sharing ^5

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 87
Star Sidewinder .

This wasn't my first dye though, i been dying for about a year or so . thanks for all the positive compliments .

It's a great dye. Stick around, this place will make you want to stretch your abilities. While you are at it, give a shot at octhrowberfest.

Check the disc dying basics, techniques and tutorials thread just a few below this one. Pretty much everything you need to know can be learned there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts