• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great contrast with those colors Jabanger! Was the disc originally clear and you did red then remasked for the blue?

And I figured I could share a hornet dye since the client has seen it.
Get it? Its the Green Hornet logo on a green Hornet... Simple but effective! and I now regret having an orange hornet :(
ZHornet.jpg

Thanks Yawp! You are correct it was a crystal clear Z Buzzz that I started with Scarlette and then did the Royal Blue. My buddy is color blind and needed some color put to it so he could find it easier. He loves it.

Great contrast with those colors Jabanger! Was the disc originally clear and you did red then remasked for the blue?

And I figured I could share a hornet dye since the client has seen it.
Get it? Its the Green Hornet logo on a green Hornet... Simple but effective! and I now regret having an orange hornet :(
ZHornet.jpg

I know. I have 2 orange ones. I like all my mids to be Orange though. I'm OCD that way.

Nice work on that.

all of the trippy optical illusiony stuff. if they were numbered left to right, top to bottom i would want numbers 4,6,7,8,9.:thmbup:

Here's a pack for Chris Hysell. Got one more to do

2011-01-16_19-21-03_855.jpg

I'm excited about it. I sent the discs and want to know what each one is but I also just want to wait until they arrive. I'm equally excited about having someone's artwork in my bag and promoting his stuff. Hopefully I will create a bunch of business for Dave which will enable him to tolerate me for a little longer.

i feel like that russian guy on the directTV commercial when i use the plotter

that chick in the bra and such was my first two color, plotted dye. that was interesting to learn how to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.