• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The farthest shot you ever made into the basket

(ace) 340' - Washington, IL hole 15 :p - During cherryfest tourney :eek:
other than that, maybe like 100' luck-up-shot ;)

I hit about a 100' shot on a wide open fairway to get a birdie and was pretty impressed. Next longest was probably in the 40-50' range.

Longest shot into a basket: probably 60ft (no aces)
Made a couple tone-pole aces (longest was probably 280 or 300ft).

Last week I stung a 200' FH anhyzer FLX Buzz after chundering my drive on #11 at Penn Valley, CA.:hfive:

I was at my practice field with my basket and nailed a 225fter. On the course, I had a 230ft that bounced off a tree for birdie. To date, probably one of the coolest shots I have ever made. I thought I was going to miss the basket, and it nailed a very small tree, and came back and nailed the chains dead center.

My farthest was my 276' dog-leg left ACE with my 175g C-PD. As far as approach shots, I'd say about 150' out was the longest I've put one in, and I can say that was on accident :)

I've aced hole #16 at Arboretum Park 3 times and had one spit out where I smashed chains and like 5 basket hits. 260 ft, throwin wizards for all of those shots.

I was curious about this myself the other day. My first birdie ever came from getting an amazing second shot. It looks about the same distance as my only ace ever. 160-170ish. BuZzz.

\/\/

True case of Risk vs Reward. Good work! BTW First and Only? Are you done playing? I'm sure you have another one in you.

Well I'm hoping I have more aces in me...1 every 10 years of play, figure I want to live to 80 or 90...so I'm hoping for 5 more in my lifetime. ;)