• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

(xpost from dgr)

I'd like to see the black and yellow color combination on the Flak backpack. I looked through the last 15 pages of the vendor thread but didn't see it posted. If it would be possible, could you post all the color combinations in the original post here or on the vendor thread? This is very likely to be my next bag, upgrading from the gateway tour backpack.

THanks
Brandon

AAAHHHHHHAAAA
YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.

BLACK AND YELLLOW BLACK AND YELLOW.

Thats the color combo I want too:thmbup:

(xpost from dgr)

I'd like to see the black and yellow color combination on the Flak backpack. I looked through the last 15 pages of the vendor thread but didn't see it posted. If it would be possible, could you post all the color combinations in the original post here or on the vendor thread? This is very likely to be my next bag, upgrading from the gateway tour backpack.

THanks
Brandon

The only thing we can offer to show are color swatches at this point. Jeremy is almost done organizing that.

Here is a very basic color sample. We have about 30 other colors to pick from but this is a good start.

6852552448_ef8150f830_c.jpg

Here is a very basic color sample. We have about 30 other colors to pick from but this is a good start.

6852552448_ef8150f830_c.jpg

This is beautiful, exactly what I was hoping to see. So many possibilities!

On the flak, if I was to order something like a black/gold, how much gold would be on it exactly? I don't want the lighter color on too much of the bag, since it will get dingy and dirty faster that way. I do like the balance of colors I have seen on the atomic bags though. Hopefully the flak will be similar? I think there's more orange on the stock photo than what I'd want.

This is beautiful, exactly what I was hoping to see. So many possibilities!

On the flak, if I was to order something like a black/gold, how much gold would be on it exactly? I don't want the lighter color on too much of the bag, since it will get dingy and dirty faster that way. I do like the balance of colors I have seen on the atomic bags though. Hopefully the flak will be similar? I think there's more orange on the stock photo than what I'd want.

If you want, you can pick the exact panels for each color.