• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2017 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

replaying back to the picture above with the - "Tomorrow has a new door opening for disc golf." - on the Smashboxx after show Paul said he couldn't release all the details but did say - TV show, someone who's world famous involved, Paul and Kona are involved in a disc golf manner though. Paul was contacted about this show based on his social media fitness posts... Not a TV series. More details soon.

XJ9rry8.png

Hmmm, Innova employee on Big Jerm's facebook?

I think it only right that we make wild speculations about what disc he would throw we're he to go Innova!

Katana? Colossus? Gasp...Domiator?

Or would he cave to the pressure and throw Star Destroyers?

I think it only right that we make wild speculations about what disc he would throw we're he to go Innova!

Katana? Colossus? Gasp...Domiator?

Or would he cave to the pressure and throw Star Destroyers?

Groove!

Nah. They'll let him throw *Ds, but give him the Destrulcans. Then swear they're just like all the other Destroyers.

He likes the d4 right? That reminds me a lot of the katana so that's why I threw that out.

He likes throwing understable plastic and hyzerflipping it, but mostly I saw him doing that with M4s and F7s. He did use D4s some, but his main distance hyzerflip forehand disc was a D3 (also his 2012 Backhand World Distance Champion disc) He can flip it out on a forehand hyzer, it flips flat, turns a bit, then fades back beautifully. I think his last ITB was mostly D1s and a couple D3s. So, PD2, Destro, Boss, Katana, Tern, DDx seems to fit those areas. I would totally rock a Big Jerm signature DDx. :D

Hey guys we made a new midrange it is the m1 or 2 or 3 we are not sure yet but will figure it out after released. Enjoy!

Hey guys, we made some M2's and M3's. But they fly opposite of what we thought. So now all 3s are 2s, and all 2s are 3s. But trust us, our naming scheme is solid.

:confused:

replaying back to the picture above with the - "Tomorrow has a new door opening for disc golf." - on the Smashboxx after show Paul said he couldn't release all the details but did say - TV show, someone who's world famous involved, Paul and Kona are involved in a disc golf manner though. Paul was contacted about this show based on his social media fitness posts... Not a TV series. More details soon.

Still no word on this yet? Maybe something to do with Purus labs, UFC, Team Alpha Male, Urijah Faber, Paige Vanzant? Or maybe not, just speculating...

:popcorn:

Latest posts