• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Before the contract..."We love Kona!! she's fun, she's cool, she's a solid player, she's pretty...GO KONA!!! :clap::clap::clap:

after the contract...KONA SUCKS!!!:mad::mad::mad:

(that is how I see the situation, your mileage may vary)

Before the contract..."We love Kona!! she's fun, she's cool, she's a solid player, she's pretty...GO KONA!!! :clap::clap::clap:

after the contract...KONA SUCKS!!!:mad::mad::mad:

(that is how I see the situation, your mileage may vary)

Kona was signed based on social media following and her potential as a player. She sucked as a player this year. So yeah, maybe the narrative has changed on her but that's just because most people assumed she would focus on disc golf and that she would have a big year competing on 2022. She did the opposite and her putt and overall game looks worse than before signing the contract.

323565259_845063263424649_7805082242321463056_n.jpg

New post from Brodie

"Testing out new discs #happynewyear"

Thats alot of different brans in Brodies stack…open bag? Foundation as à sponsor ?

Brodie looks mixed bag. Couple of Innova, looks like something prodigy based on the rim ink, and something axiom? Thought it was a nova at first but don't think so.

If people knew how much it costs to keep up with the last TransitionsTM fits they wouldn't be giving us so much crap

So with the Crave - the most natural analogue for the original FD - already taken, I'm guessing Lift for Simon's first sig release. Same basic idea with longer legs. And when he starts drilling from range with Proxies, all's going to be fantastically right with the world.