• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

giphy.gif

Paige isn't going anywhere. She's signed for at least two more years and I wouldn't expect DD to give her up without a fight. She left Prodigy specifically to go back to DD because of the existing relationships she had with them. Pretty sure there aren't similar connections for her with Discraft.

This seems like fanboi wishcasting to me. Like fantasizing how your favorite basketball team should just get LeBron and Steph Curry and dominate the NBA. It's never going to happen.

Paige Pierce and Dynamic Discs have parted ways.

Keep wishcasting all you fanbois out there. Don't let anyone tell you something's not possible. :D:p:cool::clap:

I sure didn't see that one coming. Wonder where she's going?

Seems like the underlying assumption is that Paige is headed to another sponsor. What if she's giving up touring and moving in another career direction?

Now that would be a blow to the sport, when even the reigning world champ decides it's not worth it to play professionally