• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

So with Grady out at Latitude I wonder how that is going to work with their shared van. Suppose Grady signs with Innova, would either DD or Innova be cool with a van bearing both sponsors? Of course that only matters if the companies are providing funding for the wrap and/or advertising income.

So with Grady out at Latitude I wonder how that is going to work with their shared van. Suppose Grady signs with Innova, would either DD or Innova be cool with a van bearing both sponsors? Of course that only matters if the companies are providing funding for the wrap and/or advertising income.

His/hers van. A side for each.

Would it be possible that he will go with DD??
DD and Lat64 are not mutually exclusive, as far as I can tell.
It would make sense for DD to negotiate a joint contract if they are travelling together.

Next question, is PB travelling this coming year, or is she still hitting the books at college full-time?

MVP is having a live announcement about their new team member this morning. I'm going to guess it's Jordan Castro

Yep, Jordan Castro to Team MVP. A growing company in Disc Golf. Looking forward to what comes out from them this year.