• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

I will say this about the Judge, it is a good feeling disc. I've only fondled some in the store. It is very Wizardish in profile and appearance but it has the depth of a Pure. I'm itching to try one out.

That could very well be. I had also heard something about it being delayed because of an issue with the protos in that plastic. I have no idea if that's true or not I've heard some stuff from this guy that turned out right on and other stuff that was obviously not true. I just want a Tresspass and Escape that are flippier when new and quickly will beat in. A five stack of Fugitive mids in classic plastic that I can cycle through and dump all the other molds I carry. Then a Judge in classic and soft that I can use in the circle and the soft for driving or upshots.

If they can get those out in those plastics I will have a bag of 80% DD. Not giving up the Giant, River, or Saint at this point. I could kick the TP Sword from my bag with a base line Trespass.

I think as soon as the release the fusion Trespass, you'll have what you want. I suspect it might boot the two swords currently in my bag.

I like the judge. need a lil more time with it before i put away the omega ss

I'm continuing to break in my PINK Judge. This disc just stays on line all the way to the basket. I really have to dip it to make it turn. It does have plenty of glide. I'm still using my R-Pro Aviar for turn overs but this Judge is becoming my Putter of choice. I still need to continue my education.

just tested the judge out a little. It flies very similar lines as my Ions (didnt try outside the circle) it wont replace my Ions but i do like the feel. I have large hands so the deeper ion works well for me.. and im used to it, so changing now wouldn't help my game.

I want to try it, but I'm not usually a fan of softer putters.

Yea i dont like the soft putters either, it doesnt allow me to controll the disc as well from grip to release. its compared to trying to throw a flat football or basketball.. just doesn't feel like i have control.

Not sure what the craze is about soft putters but i dont like it, and i wont buy it.

In this case i only bought it because its all thats available and i couldnt wait to try it.

Yea i dont like the soft putters either, it doesnt allow me to controll the disc as well from grip to release. its compared to trying to throw a flat football or basketball.. just doesn't feel like i have control.

Not sure what the craze is about soft putters but i dont like it, and i wont buy it.

In this case i only bought it because its all thats available and i couldnt wait to try it.

It's the dead of winter here. So I can wait for the other plastics to be released. Otherwise, I'd probably be right there with you.

I think as soon as the release the fusion Trespass, you'll have what you want. I suspect it might boot the two swords currently in my bag.

Emac said Fuzion will be their top of the line plastic, and BioFuzion will be a recycled blend plastic. I got this in a reply off Instagram..

well I got a Judge today and I threw it a few times. the throws weren't great and at the end of a distance driver session so I was worn out. I threw some putts with it and it did better than my ragged arm throws. Jury is still out on this Judge (apologies for the lazy pun.) Feels great for putting profile wise. I too want a firmer disc.

The fairway driver is a little faster than a tbird, little less stable, and more glide. This in comparison to a new champ tbird.

The Judge is now my go-to putter. I like it over my wizard. Beaded like a wiz, a little straighter in flight.

There is no way that the new kid around the corner will replace my Wizards like that, I'm in shock! :D

I do have a judge to play with though... Got it in my mystery box.

Last edited:
I played a round with the Judge today, think I'm gonna like the soft disc. I know, I know, I'm just a noob, but I do believe the main reason some people prefer a softer disc is that it'll be less likely to bounce out of the chains. I have had on multiple occasions hit dead center on the basket with my Challenger only to have it bounce out, and so far no issues like that with the Judge.

The Judge is such a great control driver. It handles wind even better than a Rhyno or Wizard! I love it!!

I've been in the market for a new putter after I accidentally put my old perfectly broken in jk pro aviar in the water. Ever since then, I was not able get a good feel for all the putters I tried for putting. I found many good putters for driving, but they just didnt mesh well. Today I bought a 175 Judge. I got to practice with it, and even play a round with it. I love it. I tend to like softer putters for putting. Its just what I am used to, because I had the jk aviar for 8 years. I pulled many a good putts today, that I wouldnt have been able to with any of my other putters. From the first 10 putts from 30 feet out, I hit chains 9 times, it went in the basket 8 times, and the other time it was only a few milimiters low. I can't do that with the other putters I have.

I haven't tried driving with it, but I did try it about 100 feet out, and almost made the shot.

Even though I'm still throwing Wizards until the Judge comes in a firmer plastic I can say without a doubt it's the straightest flying putter mold I've ever used. It also has insane glide with a flat top. Every other putter mold I've used needed a dome to achieve this amount of glide.

Even though I'm still throwing Wizards until the Judge comes in a firmer plastic I can say without a doubt it's the straightest flying putter mold I've ever used. It also has insane glide with a flat top. Every other putter mold I've used needed a dome to achieve this amount of glide.

The little I've thrown it, this has been my experience too. I still prefer Pures for this type of shot, but I do like the Judge off the tee (even in the limp d**k plastic).

The little I've thrown it, this has been my experience too. I still prefer Pures for this type of shot, but I do like the Judge off the tee (even in the limp d**k plastic).

That's why I'm waiting for the Lucid Judge. I don't need to replace my Pures for putting purposes, but if the Judge has the same lines as the Pure and is slightly more stable and lets me put a little more pop into driving...it could replace my Opto Pure.

That's why I'm waiting for the Lucid Judge. I don't need to replace my Pures for putting purposes, but if the Judge has the same lines as the Pure and is slightly more stable and lets me put a little more pop into driving...it could replace my Opto Pure.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Latest posts