• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

im interested in the warden, the beadless judge. i wonder if it will have the same stability or simply be the judge profile minus the bead. guess we will wait till oct.

Softies? Real men throw hard judges.

Stiff as a board, that's the way I bang chains.

Love my judge.

I've learned that its nice to get backups of the discs I like 'cause you never now when they'll change 'em up. I prefer the firm blue first runs personally.

If you've got blues or want to trade PM me. Until then, I'm gonna practice my putting:)

Is it me or are the glass blown open fusion judges easier to flip than the firm/hards?

he3q.jpg

Although we are only talking a minimal difference, I find that Fuzion Judges are better for long range putting than my Softs. They seem to have a tick better loft.

I've found the fusion judges to be less LSS and maaayybe less HSS than a new firm, yes. They didn't find a place in my bag.

As far as finally getting a nice slightly flippy touch shot Judge, the correct answer is beat first run soft. Instead of clovering and staying stable, it got flatter and flippy in a good way.

I've found the fusion judges to be less LSS and maaayybe less HSS than a new firm, yes. They didn't find a place in my bag.

As far as finally getting a nice slightly flippy touch shot Judge, the correct answer is beat first run soft. Instead of clovering and staying stable, it got flatter and flippy in a good way.

I picked up a handful of softs to start practice putting with, but I am doing much better with the Fuzions. The problem is, however, the cost of these putters. I can pick up Softs on the cheap, but I get no discounts on the Fuzions. I currently have two but I want at least three or four more.

Right now to kind of preserve them from getting knicked from putting I have been using them almost exclusively for approaching and understable driving. They team up perfectly with an Ion which has more HSS. However, when I was forced to use the Fuzion as a putter, I was very pleased. Again, I will have to find more, and likely at the expense of having already purchased those softies.

I agree about the fusions. It did not quite pan out to be the disc I hoped it to be. It does work well for longer putts, but not so much so that it made the bag.

The first hard I used beat in to have some nice turn. I pulled it because it was my only ace disc. Even fresh the Judge can hold most lines and I have no problem getting it to do what I want. I'd rather have a Judge with more beef than one with more turn.

The beadless putter I've been told is supposed to be exactly like the judge but no bead. Same stability and profile exactly but without the bead so those people aren't left out of the awesomeness. I would find it hard to believe they can get the same stability but even if it's slightly less HSS it might work great for a driving putter.

I was also told the Judge is the number one selling putter right now for DD so that's pretty awesome. Out of everything else they are selling their own disc more than anything inside of the first year.

I am glad they are doing well with the mold. It has been the most impactful mold for me since I was introduced to the Buzzz. Now just keep max weight blacks hards in stock at all times so I don't have to feel the need to hoard them.