• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Kenny glo explosion?

Jasonasseln

Birdie Member
What's with the huge prices new Kenny glos are going for on eBay? The one yesterday sold for 170$ and the week before one sold for over 150$. These were not even the rarer flag dyed ones.

Forgive my ignorance but are you guys just talking about glow kc pro Rocs and aviars? Because if so, I seriously need to get to my local pro shop and buy some up to throw on ebay.

Forgive my ignorance but are you guys just talking about glow kc pro Rocs and aviars? Because if so, I seriously need to get to my local pro shop and buy some up to throw on ebay.

Hes talking about the 4x USDGC glow Kenny rocs. They usually go for $85-100

I have one in the bag and 2 brand new backups. They are sweet, flat, and overstable. If they are selling for that much though I may have to come off one.

these things sat at zonedriven for years. They eventually had to dye some of them to try and sell them off. Still took a few years!! $25 new.

Newer players are dumb and have money to waste. My stack of 4x glows will go on sale when the prices reach $200. Thanks noobs!

i have two. payed 60 for the pair.
hit my first ace 3 days after i got it
no denying there sick discs. i love
them in head winds. but at current prices
id just get a flat z wasp

Latest posts