• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

Mail call! I hope to test these tomorrow or this weekend. Tomorrow might be brutally windy, though.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414706174509.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414706174509.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 81
Two 174 whites coming today...might be late getting back to work from lunch, nope...will be late. Anybody have any more experience with how the different colors are flying? Does Legacy have a certain trend with their discs' colors as it relates to OS/US flights?

Two 174 whites coming today...might be late getting back to work from lunch, nope...will be late. Anybody have any more experience with how the different colors are flying? Does Legacy have a certain trend with their discs' colors as it relates to OS/US flights?

This is now over in the "for love of legacy" thread here

You should put that flag stamp on the Legacy FB group. Someone will inevitably offer you two new ones for it.

I'm not really interested in letting these go. Fortunately, the rainbow one stamped kind of crappy, so I'll throw that one right away. Flags are my favorite, so I'll hang onto it for a while and either throw it or sell/trade depending on how much I like the first one. Knowing Legend plastic, though, it'll be at least next August or September before I'm even thinking about dropping a fresh one in.

The rainbow has a lot of extra material. Silver bits all over the disc and not especially sharp edges on the portion that's supposed to be stamped.

I'm not worried about it, really. It's already in the bag, so that stuff will come off eventually.

I'll be interested to see what you think about the slimes. I bought some of each color, and I'm hoping the blue feels like my Patriots. Is the slime pretty firm?

I got in a round with it this weekend. There weren't all that many holes that I could actually use it on, but I'd say the Slime Legend was pretty similar to the Icon one's I threw. It felt a touch slower out of the hand, but not really beefier / more stable. It's definitely a touch harder than the gunmetal and blue Legend discs, so it feels almost like a Pinnacle disc.

The thing I found interesting was that the Icons seemed to go straight a long way with little effort on a RHFH shot, but seemed to take a lot more RHBH for me. The Legend flies pretty close to the same (mirrored) with both types of throws for me. I'll definitely be looking to pick up some production Icon Outlaws when they hit the shelves.

I got mine this weekend, but I haven't gotten a chance to throw them yet. I got all three colors, and I was expecting the blues to be the softest. To my surprise, the Silver Surfers were the nicest feeling with Slimes being the stiffest.

My Silver Legend Outlaw is my most OS, fades earlier and harder than the rest.. as i expected from Legend Plastic.

I got mine this weekend, but I haven't gotten a chance to throw them yet. I got all three colors, and I was expecting the blues to be the softest. To my surprise, the Silver Surfers were the nicest feeling with Slimes being the stiffest.

Are you going to throw these? I'll be interested to see what you think of the differences.

Just came back form throwing a silver surfer Outlaw... Into a ~10-15mph headwind, it fits right between my pink and blue Icons, but a little longer. Pink fought the wind from a hyzer release all the way, blue turned from the same release with slight fade back at the very end of its flight, silver flipped to flat and stayed that way til it hit the ground. These were about 380'

Are you going to throw these? I'll be interested to see what you think of the differences.

I am planning to at least throw one of the colors. I'd like to find one with a matching PLH as the burgundy Icon I threw earlier to see if the plastic affects stability or not.