• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The mythical Innova ROC

4AVPk21.jpg

Thank you, now is that for Dealers only to order from? Do they usually appear on the proshop?

Yeah that's dealers-only stuff; you can't make orders using those forms unless you're already an Innova dealer. If these special editions are available for dealers to purchase, I doubt they'll be available in the factory store. I would guess factory seconds of them are more likely in the factory store, but I guess you never know.

Aight who has thrown a Champ Rocamunga. Is it OS at all or is it just straight like the Gstars.

I feel like "V" doesn't belong in a Roc thread. The Vroc isn't a roc.

^ TRUTH. Also, just the word "Rocamunga" makes me angry.

It's kind of like "tubular" lol

I'm also not going to refer to this disc as the Vroc, instead just the "V," because this disgusting Spider/Roc love child doesn't deserve the name.

I started throwing/cycling KC Pro rocs, LOVE THEM, but wanted a champion version for OS duties (and to keep the same # molds).

I was ignorant to why there was no readily available premium (champion) plastic rancho rocs... looked in vain.... finally realized that they are rare and only for USDGC fundraising and usually very expensive.... hell even the x-outs are expensive.

I eventually bought a star rancho roc but held out on throwing it on the off chance I'd maybe able to buy a USDGC Champion Rancho maybe even at retail price... yeah right...

Until I did!

DdCABLsh.jpg

^these are going to be throwers. If you think about it... its not that bad/expensive as long as you buy them retail...

I started throwing/cycling KC Pro rocs, LOVE THEM, but wanted a champion version for OS duties (and to keep the same # molds).

I was ignorant to why there was no readily available premium (champion) plastic rancho rocs... looked in vain.... finally realized that they are rare and only for USDGC fundraising and usually very expensive.... hell even the x-outs are expensive.

I eventually bought a star rancho roc but held out on throwing it on the off chance I'd maybe able to buy a USDGC Champion Rancho maybe even at retail price... yeah right...

Until I did!

^these are going to be throwers. If you think about it... its not that bad/expensive as long as you buy them retail...

Z Wasp man, you and your wallet will thank me later.

Latest posts