• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Nice. Here is the list from the video.

2013-06-11_19_zps460ed3b2.jpg

So the Shark 3 is more stable than a Roc? I'm looking for a disc between the big bead Gator and a production Roc. This question is for anyone.

Hey Paul, not really a question, but I just wanted to say thanks! Not every pro takes the time to respond to me when asking about their disc selection. The fact that you're the world champ, and still take the time to respond really speaks to your awesome character. Anyway, here's the finished product. 2013 Masters Cup Lead Card, Saturday AND Sunday with the you tearing it up. Hope you like the videos man!

I have been told that not all pros want everyone to know what they're throwing, so they like those mis-stamps. 'Course if you film an ITB video, kinda defeats that...
So....nevermind.

Hey Paul, not really a question, but I just wanted to say thanks! Not every pro takes the time to respond to me when asking about their disc selection. The fact that you're the world champ, and still take the time to respond really speaks to your awesome character. Anyway, here's the finished product. 2013 Masters Cup Lead Card, Saturday AND Sunday with the you tearing it up. Hope you like the videos man!

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the last video? Part 2 of the finals? It keeps saying "no stream".

How hard could that be?

Roc3, Roc3, Roc3, Roc3...Star Max WTF? (Oh it was a Tomahawk), Roc3, Destroyer, Roc3, Roc3...

The man uses Discs with his name on it, just like me, except his name is on the front.

Last edited:
How hard could that be?

Roc3, Roc3, Roc3, Roc3...Star Max WTF? (Oh it was a Tomahawk), Roc3, Destroyer, Roc3, Roc3...

The man uses Discs with his name on it, just like me, except his name is on the front.

I never said it was hard, just that it was nice of him to take the time to respond. Not all pros do...

I never said it was hard, just that it was nice of him to take the time to respond. Not all pros do...

I was just amazed at how many different shots he used his Roc3. You hear "Here is Paul MacBeth ripping his Roc3" a LOT!

Paul seems like a great guy, that takes the time to work with the peeps trying to promote DG. This thread is a testament to that. Go Paul!! And CCDG!

I was just amazed at how many different shots he used his Roc3. You hear "Here is Paul MacBeth ripping his Roc3" a LOT!

Paul seems like a great guy, that takes the time to work with the peeps trying to promote DG. This thread is a testament to that. Go Paul!! And CCDG!

Word. It makes me want to buy a Roc3 and a McPro Aviar.

I have been MIA from this site due to the new Spin TV which i am now answering questions over there. So if you have questions its easier to answer them over there from me.

To answer a couple questions the teebird in my bag with the eagle stamp was done when the circle stamp eagle were being stamped at the factory store. the teebirds had no stamps so it was easiest to just put those on over switching over the whole machine.

The Roc3 and McPro aviars are all around great discs, I would never put my name on something i don't throw and believe in.

If you could have a mold made in a plastic which is not currently in production (like the elusive Glow Champion Rhynos), what would it be?

Top 3 would be
1) P&A in KC plastic
2)Roc3 in KC plastic
3) Champion Gazelle

Had to to dog for this one Eco, but what a great post! ESP the gazelle part!

If you search the threAd Paul talks about throwing star gazelles

So now we have to go to Spin TV to get your replies?

:(

http://thespintv.com/category/ask-us/paul-mcbeth/ - Say that this isn't goodbye, but just a new start. Say we go over to SpinTV and support Paul over there! Guy has answered everything that we have thrown at him numerous times. BTW the Roc3 is the best disc ever made IMHO, and glad it's got his name on it. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.