• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of posts and a lot of questions so pardon me if this is old news, but what are the most over and understable discs you use on a fairly regular basis?

he talks about his putting in the newest issue of Discgolfer mag. pretty cool article too.

What are the first 5 songs that come up when you put your phone/ipod on shuffle? Defend them... if you can.

Thanks for your time at the grand opening of Disc Golf Mart in Pickerington tonight, Paul, and best of luck this weekend at the Hambrick tourney. Here's to a 1150 round this weekend!

Paul,
Thanks for doing this thread, and sticking with it so long with so many uninformed & immature individuals on here. Anyway, when you putt do you curl your wrist at all? Also where does your power come from sidearm? Do a recomend a X step sidearm? Favorite tv show/movie?
Thanks in advance

Paul,
Thanks for doing this thread, and sticking with it so long with so many uninformed & immature individuals on here. Anyway, when you putt do you curl your wrist at all? Also where does your power come from sidearm? Do a recomend a X step sidearm? Favorite tv show/movie?
Thanks in advance

A video would make it much clearer :thmbup::thmbup::D:D:clap:

Can anybody put up some scans of Paul's putting article?

I love it! On Paul's ow thread, you seem to be asking "Could somebody do me a favor and blatantly and willfully violate the copyright or other IP claims to Paul's putting article?".

I suppose if we read your request as asking whether Paul would be willing to share it, or whether he'd mind somebody else sharing it, it might be less galling.

Otherwise, it should show up here
http://www.pdgastore.com/store/discgolfer/single-copy.html
in due time for $5 plus shipping.

Sometimes I have a shot in mind when I walk up to a tee and somehow talk myself into a different shot when I get to the tee, whether it be because of environmental conditions or watching what happens to people in my groups shots. I think this has been my major inconsistency issue.
Does this ever happen to you? Do you always stick to your game plan or do you divert from it depending on conditions/factors during the round?

I love it! On Paul's ow thread, you seem to be asking "Could somebody do me a favor and blatantly and willfully violate the copyright or other IP claims to Paul's putting article?".
That's me. Livin on the edge. No fear.

Hey Paul. I was wondering what was the biggest ace pot you ever won? Sorry if this has been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.