• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about Blue Ribbon Pines in East Bethel Minnesota? I watched you play the Majestic there this year. It was my first time at a Professional Disc Golf Tournament and I had a blast. Oh and thanks for answering all our questions Paul!

Backhand hyzer,anhyzer and straight shot thats about the basics... Is that what your asking?

Was thinking more along the lines of: Stable Putter and Mid, Workable Fairway driver and a Max D driver..

I'm someone who's trying to get their bag in a condensed look that makes sense in my head. If I've given myself too much room to think about which disc I should throw for which shot I get out of whack. The more "minimal" I can go seems to be the best.

Last edited:
^^ There is NOTHING better than new socks for Christmas!

Last year my mom got me Under Armour socks for Christmas because she didn't want to spend $40 for Sealskinz. Most comfortable socks I ever owned. And then I took my tax refund and bought some Sealskinz anyhow :D

What do you think about Blue Ribbon Pines in East Bethel Minnesota? I watched you play the Majestic there this year. It was my first time at a Professional Disc Golf Tournament and I had a blast. Oh and thanks for answering all our questions Paul!

That is one of the best looking courses I've evert been on. They truly live their course and take great care of it.

Was thinking more along the lines of: Stable Putter and Mid, Workable Fairway driver and a Max D driver..

I'm someone who's trying to get their bag in a condensed look that makes sense in my head. If I've given myself too much room to think about which disc I should throw for which shot I get out of whack. The more "minimal" I can go seems to be the best.

Stable putters I would suggest KC or JK aviar depending on the plastic you like if you don't like the bead try a discmania P2
Mids I would try a KC Roc Or star roc but if you dont mind waiting get the Roc3 when it realeases in the next couple months.
Fairway driver definitely a teebird
Distance driver try a krait. Very underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts