• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i get a roc3 thrower? Do they exist or is everyone still hoarding them for collections? All i have is a signed MBeth roc3 and i think it should stay in the bag. Im not a collector, but its not one i think should be in the bag.

33891780.jpg

I wish I could get one of these friggin discs !

Anyways how is this year with touring funds etc, compared to other years! Just curious if your seeing a differance. Stamp looks sick Paul btw!

Can i get a roc3 thrower? Do they exist or is everyone still hoarding them for collections? All i have is a signed MBeth roc3 and i think it should stay in the bag. Im not a collector, but its not one i think should be in the bag.

I'll trade you a GCC Roc3 for the McBeth.

Right now they are being hoarded as collector items. I wouldn't throw the McBeth but slowly the price of the big bird and protos are coming down in marketplace. I just got one for 22 dollars. They are down to around 25 or so if you look hard enough. I don't think the big birds are going to be as collectible as everyone thinks. It seems like the supply has been much, much higher and they just aren't that rare as I can't think of two people that don't own one. I would just buy one and just throw it! The McBeth Roc I wouldn't throw as they are pretty limited and fetch a hefty price tag.

Hey Paul....I just picked up Rocs and love them. I'm wondering what kind of Roc line-up do you carry? All DX, All KC, or do you have some of both? I have heard the KC's wear slower, but a lot of people swear by DX. Thanks for all you're doing for the sport we love.

at the current moment i have 1 really beat DX, 1 really beat KC and 3 Roc3 all beat at different levels

they release feb 4th so not much longer of a wait. :thmbup:

33891780.jpg

I wish I could get one of these friggin discs !

Anyways how is this year with touring funds etc, compared to other years! Just curious if your seeing a differance. Stamp looks sick Paul btw!

there will be more released next week, the new touring funds is a lot more direct to the players so it will really make a difference.

I'll trade you a GCC Roc3 for the McBeth.

Right now they are being hoarded as collector items. I wouldn't throw the McBeth but slowly the price of the big bird and protos are coming down in marketplace. I just got one for 22 dollars. They are down to around 25 or so if you look hard enough. I don't think the big birds are going to be as collectible as everyone thinks. It seems like the supply has been much, much higher and they just aren't that rare as I can't think of two people that don't own one. I would just buy one and just throw it! The McBeth Roc I wouldn't throw as they are pretty limited and fetch a hefty price tag.

i don't have any McBeth rocs to trade or sell, i believe there is fewer big birds than proto star rocs, i believe the number is around half as many. i could be wrong though

are you using a roc3? did it replace anything in your bag?

If you want a thrower find a big bird with the party time stamp, mines peeling off anyway before I've even thrown it , I bet in 2 months it'll be faded beyond recognition

I got with a over stable disc such as a max or destroyer, i believe sidearming with hyzer will kill your elbow down the road.... no other sport has you do that motion besides tennis (tennis elbow) so i would sugeest overstable-turned over

How is your hyzer FH different on the elbow than flat or anhyzer? Does it cause you pain?

How is your hyzer FH different on the elbow than flat or anhyzer? Does it cause you pain?

you throw a sidearm with your "elbow" which mean thats what aims it. so with a hyzer you drop your elbow below you hip to where a flat or turnover is even or above your hips.

Status
Not open for further replies.