• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The real disc thiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwh I made a signature.
Don't flatter yourself, I hit all new post button after nearly every time I post.
It's just you won;t give up after a thread is closed and continue to pick on KNole in another thread.
YOU ARE A TROLL
Go post 12 more stupid youtube videos that no one bothers to watch since you have nothing informative to say.

Awwwh I made a signature.
Don't flatter yourself, I hit all new post button after nearly every time I post.
It's just you won;t give up after a thread is closed and continue to pick on KNole in another thread.
YOU ARE A TROLL
Go post 12 more stupid youtube videos that no one bothers to watch since you have nothing informative to say.

:popcorn:

I think you are a thief to society if you got a high school diploma without knowing the proper plural form.

If any of you are like me, and play a local course a lot you may have experienced this. I was playing and found a disc. I keep all discs i find. 2 weeks later some guy came down and says "that's my disk! thanks for finding it. throw it here!" I gave it back to prevent problems, but people don't seem to understand that when they leave a disc on a course, it is no longer theirs. I hate it when you have 5 guys following you around over a disc they left and i found. Its just like a golf ball. Finders, keepers.

What a squid.... Luckily this is the 1st i've seen/read on here. Don't come to Tahoe. Have fun losing your wallet and it not getting returned. D-bag with a capital D.

If any of you are like me, and play a local course a lot you may have experienced this. I was playing and found a disc. I keep all discs i find. 2 weeks later some guy came down and says "that's my disk! thanks for finding it. throw it here!" I gave it back to prevent problems, but people don't seem to understand that when they leave a disc on a course, it is no longer theirs. I hate it when you have 5 guys following you around over a disc they left and i found. Its just like a golf ball. Finders, keepers.

Meh. Frolfer4lyfe set the bar a little high. Keep at it, though.

Keep it going, I find this thread quite amusing. Oh, and being 14 is no excuse for having bad grammer, I'm quite sure my 14 year old knows way more about the english langauge than I do! I ask him how to spell words all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.