• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The real disc thiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you are like me, and play a local course a lot you may have experienced this. I was playing and found a disc. I keep all discs i find. 2 weeks later some guy came down and says "that's my disk! thanks for finding it. throw it here!" I gave it back to prevent problems, but people don't seem to understand that when they leave a disc on a course, it is no longer theirs. I hate it when you have 5 guys following you around over a disc they left and i found. Its just like a golf ball. Finders, keepers.

^^^ You be Trollin'

not the popular view here, go back and read one of the 459 lost disc threads.

Sometimes people dont leave discs on purpose. And its all about karma dude. Dont worry, your about to get slammed, so just get ready. And yes, your still a douche.

I almost agree with this. I keep discs with no markings or bad phone numbers. But you can't just snatch 'em up and keep them, especially if the guy who owns it is asking for it back. Your never gonna have a good shot with a stolen disc so just give them back and enjoy the good karma.

Dama I couldnt even get that typed and you got slammed

yeah ...no names is fine......or bad #s........i have over 300 that have no names...and or bad #s......

If any of you are like me, and play a local course a lot you may have experienced this. I was playing and found a disc. I keep all discs i find. 2 weeks later some guy came down and says "that's my disk! thanks for finding it. throw it here!" I gave it back to prevent problems, but people don't seem to understand that when they leave a disc on a course, it is no longer theirs. I hate it when you have 5 guys following you around over a disc they left and i found. Its just like a golf ball. Finders, keepers.
Your a ****ing *******. See you on a course around me doing that will only result of you getting thrown into the pond and all your disc's will be used to wipe my ass.

Hey prerube, I thought trolling was being a wiseacre just to annoy people. Isn't this guy just being superfluous?

He wrote this Thread to get reactions like this. He is trying to be like the Rabbit flats Troll.

Your a ****ing *******. See you on a course around me doing that will only result of you getting thrown into the pond and all your disc's will be used to wipe my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.