• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Got one of the Tyrants on sale and it's a bit domey and absolutely great. This is a perfect glidey straight to fade fairway. Hope we can get some more of these!

You're not, I'd love to see that - I just bought up a bunch from Infinite - I swear I have more serpents than any other disc, and I can legit STILL use the first one I bought, they do last a LONG tie.

I have several chalk pits and would likely kill a man for an amber or armor version.

That or a tar pit. Been looking for one for a hot minute to no avail

I read through this thread lately and I saw the discussion on the Sloth, Reptilian Overlord, and Death Adder. I remember seeing them on the website a while ago, but they were protos and sold out. Will those ever be ran again or did those molds get purchased by other brands/get revitalized by Gateway?

I read through this thread lately and I saw the discussion on the Sloth, Reptilian Overlord, and Death Adder. I remember seeing them on the website a while ago, but they were protos and sold out. Will those ever be ran again or did those molds get purchased by other brands/get revitalized by Gateway?

I remember the death adder, but did the other two ever get put into production?

I remember the death adder, but did the other two ever get put into production?

I believe I saw protos on their website for both, but I could be wrong because that was years ago. I remember being disappointed because I wanted to try out the Sloth and Reptilian Overlord, but they were sold out.

I asked this because I recently just switched to a bag setup with only small companies that use Gateway for production which includes RDG, Black Zombie, Storm Disc Golf, Above Ground Level, Essential Discs, and DiscBite. The Reptilian Overlord and Sloth would slot well in my bag (even though the Sloth and Storm Discs Crater would be very similar). Plus, I know RDG would have a cool stamp for both of those discs as they always do.

Our recent run of Stego is nearly sold out within a few days!

I'm honestly super excited to see that Team RDG is still out there repping us.

So with that said, what else would you like to see from us in 2020?

My mold bucket list has been completed so I'm happy to just rerun these molds as needed.

With that said, there may be something left that we can make for you.

I know I tried to get some momentum going for a lid a few years back so that could be on the table. Or something totally different.

Let me know your thoughts, dreams or if you just want us to close up shop.

Thanks as always for your support over the years!

My mold bucket list has been completed so I'm happy to just rerun these molds as needed.

I know I tried to get some momentum going for a lid a few years back so that could be on the table. Or something totally different.

This is my want list;

New run of Tyrants with a sweet stamp
Another Boa run
Tarpit Serpents
Some new RDG shirts/hats
Put me on team RDG
Tour series Moose Stegos!

Or maybe just the first 4...

I need another stack of chalkpit Serpents, and would love to see a premium version as well (echoing an earlier post here).

I want the RDG link in your signature so I can just click on it from there. :|

*is easy to please*

Gateway's lid molded in higher weights using RDG plastic blends would be awesome.

Our recent run of Stego is nearly sold out within a few days!.....

So with that said, what else would you like to see from us in 2020?....

With that said, there may be something left that we can make for you....

….

Lighter weights in the drivers, bright colors (pink, orange, whites)

Did somebody say lid??

Envy/Condor hybrid. Yep... that would be sweet

Drew Gibson is doing a Stego only round. He posted a teaser vid on YT...

Since all the courses are closed, I made you guys a little teaser video for the STEGGO. The six hole challenge is coming as soon as the courses are open again.

Drew Gibson is doing a Stego only round. He posted a teaser vid on YT...

We actually made a DG Sig Stego

Selling like hot cakes..

He's not a great ambassador for the mold... But his hatred has helped us gain a lot of exposure.

The theory that all exposure is good exposure was correct with the Stego.

And now that we were able to make some cash... We can make discs that actually want to fly lol.

He's not a great ambassador for the mold... But his hatred has helped us gain a lot of exposure.

He comes off as a tool. At least on camera. May be a great guy in real life, but I can't watch his videos.

Glad he is making RDG money though. Suppose I can't look the gift horse in the mouth.

Finally ordered a Stego to see how they "fly."
Had a question about this disc while I wait on my mail call. I dug up this Wizard from the archives. Do the RDG Scholars in here know anything about this TMNT stamp? I'd be interested to see if anyone knows about the desgin, number printed, value, etc. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20200430_232322.jpg
    20200430_232322.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts