• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Undertaker??

Big Z Viscera

d0b355dd3dviscera.jpg

vis.jpg

big-daddy-v2.jpg

Make it happen, Discraft.

Last edited:
If you use Marshall Street's Flight Guide as a reference, Discraft is missing an overstable disc in the Speed 6-8 category. Their own flight guide doesn't show a "slower" overstable disc in the Fairway Drivers below a Predator or Tracker. OR it may be a variation of DGA's new Sail...which would make me sad. The Crank SS is understable enough for almost everyone.

If you use Marshall Street's Flight Guide as a reference, Discraft is missing an overstable disc in the Speed 6-8 category. Their own flight guide doesn't show a "slower" overstable disc in the Fairway Drivers below a Predator or Tracker. OR it may be a variation of DGA's new Sail...which would make me sad. The Crank SS is understable enough for almost everyone.

They really have the understable game down. Like you say, they have been missing that speed 6-8 OS disc.

I would put the Tracker at the speed 8 level, based on rim width and my own subjectivity. The X-treme which got a limited re-release in Z a few years back fills the 6/7 "extreme" over stable niche, if you can find one.

So according to Discraft's twitter account, this was the "test flight" disc given out in players packs at the Memorial. So I have one. I guess I'll have to give it a rip this weekend, haven't thrown it yet. Anyone else have one?

So according to Discraft's twitter account, this was the "test flight" disc given out in players packs at the Memorial. So I have one. I guess I'll have to give it a rip this weekend, haven't thrown it yet. Anyone else have one?

Mid, fairway or distance driver rim size? Would you mind posting pictures?

I miss the X2 which in my opion flew like a stalker OS. speed 7 I believe.

So it's a distance driver with a 1.4 stability. Didn't expect that.

No love for Barry Horowitz, the guy that would always pat himself on the back?

Are they replacing something? This doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm happy to try it.

Yeah, they're stacked with distance drivers already. Curious what the actual flight ratings (Innova or InBounds) will be.

The rim doesn't look all that wide...

Is there a gap between the XL, XS, Mantis, Heat, and Avenger SS I don't know about?

The stamp says "distance driver". Mantis and Heat say the same so it will probably be speed 8 or 9 and stable-overstable.

The undertaker is a very neutral/stable driver. It goes very very straight. I've played with it in the field a little bit. I got it going very straight with a little hyzer start or slight turn when thrown flat. It seemed to have nice glide and I got a little more distance than I expected when I played with it. It has a stable finish, but not a hard finish. I'll hopefully get some more time with it today and I'll let yall know if something changes.

Latest posts