• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Undertaker??

What is wrong with the Mushu heat stamp?? :) The thrasher stamp is a good one. The new Predator stamp, too. I just think with a disc named Roach, you just need to avoid the big z stamp...

Love the Big Z Roach stamp. Hate the Undertaker stamp. It is decidedly unwrestlerlike.

On topic, I have an ESP Undertaker and it is one of my least favorite discs. It is cat vomit colored, really hard to find, and I can't release it consistently at all. It is the only disc that I've ever owned that I've thrown over 25 times and haven't had 1 single good shot out of it. It is probably the only disc that I've thrown over 5 times and haven't had a single good shot from it. Best thing it has done has been keeping the drivers that I really like from falling out of my bag.

Sorry you feel that way. For me it's been the fairway driver I am the most consistent with. So comfy and straight with some fade (and I only get pretty colored discs lol). Definitely throw what you feel comfortable and are consistent with!

I get the Undy stamp is not on par, but I really don't mind it (and have spent a grand total of 0 minutes watching wrestling; not for me). I don't have a new big z, but the revamped stamp looks more zombie like, and I dig that.

Sorry you feel that way. For me it's been the fairway driver I am the most consistent with. So comfy and straight with some fade (and I only get pretty colored discs lol). Definitely throw what you feel comfortable and are consistent with!

I get the Undy stamp is not on par, but I really don't mind it (and have spent a grand total of 0 minutes watching wrestling; not for me). I don't have a new big z, but the revamped stamp looks more zombie like, and I dig that.

I agree with your findings for sure. Really straight with good glide and a nice fade. I bought a Missy Gannon tour series Undertaker. First throw, with thick shule all along the right side of the hole, and it was straight as an arrow past all the rough down to the dogleg. (should have thrown it for my second shot too, but live and learn)
It's a great fairway driver. I think it will replace my Avengers. I took three years off so it's nice to experiment with new discs.

I got it in a Mystery Misprint box, so cost was pretty minimal and definitely worth trying. It just seems to be at this unsweet spot for me where it gives me a good bit of LSS, but doesn't handle wind or angle well enough to be reliable for me.

The Missy Gannon z swirls look super nice. How does the plastic feel?
How about the new Page Pierce stock stamped Undertakers?

The Missy Gannon z swirls look super nice. How does the plastic feel?
How about the new Page Pierce stock stamped Undertakers?

Love the Missy Gannon's. Stiffer than the new stock Z. Just about the regular flight numbers: -1HSS, 2LSS (Maybe a tad more OS).

Paige's has the same flex as the stock Z (new runs of Z have a bit more give than runs from just last year, in my experience). Same flight.

So I have a 2017 Memorial ESP Glow and its straight as an arrow. I tried my friends 5 claw ti this past weekend and it was straight with a tiny bit of fade. my question is, is there plastic that will be a bit more OS? My shop just restocked and they have the new McBeth ti's, PP and, and ESP and the Missy Gannon tour series. what's my best bet?

So I have a 2017 Memorial ESP Glow and its straight as an arrow. I tried my friends 5 claw ti this past weekend and it was straight with a tiny bit of fade. my question is, is there plastic that will be a bit more OS? My shop just restocked and they have the new McBeth ti's, PP and, and ESP and the Missy Gannon tour series. what's my best bet?

The Missy one. .

I got it in a Mystery Misprint box, so cost was pretty minimal and definitely worth trying. It just seems to be at this unsweet spot for me where it gives me a good bit of LSS, but doesn't handle wind or angle well enough to be reliable for me.

I was doing a little "fishing" and pulled out some kind of tourney stamped Undertaker in the Z family.

It didn't give me a flight that I'd necessarily want, but it did give me a repeatable consistent flight, very much unlike my swirly cat vomit ESP Undertaker.

I think I just don't like ESP. I have an ESP Buzzz that I really struggle with, too.

I'm sure some of the new tour series could work. But keep an eye out for those Cryztal Sparkles that are still out there. Nice discs.

There are also plenty of overstable Z's out there. Look for the higher PLH.

The one missy gannon one I have is a BEEFCAKE. It's so stable I took it out of my bag. Could've been a particularly stable one but I know all of them are more stable than their stock counterparts.

If you want the most OS then it's the 2020 Ledgestone Cryztal sparkle, The more sparkle in the mix the flatter they cure and it brings the PLH up, by far the most OS Undertaker I've got. They're almost like a slightly beat up Raptor, check out the attached photo. My most OS First run Z on the left, 2020 Cryztal sparkle on the right. Huge difference, much beef.

Attachments

• C14E7CD6-6026-481C-BC0F-2E5FCF887C3D.jpg
    C14E7CD6-6026-481C-BC0F-2E5FCF887C3D.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts