• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

people complaining about people complaining... funniest **** ever.

people complaining about people complaining... funniest **** ever.

That's not even remotely funny. I'm offended by your comment.

Mod - please ban this guy. S/he's insulting.

Off with both of their heads.

(where's my voodoo doll)

uWtHSPk.png

Someone said this on FB. :popcorn:

So it'll hold 40 discs then? Otherwise it sounds like it'll be a pitch and putt bag for Feldberg.

I imagine his bag will grow as he starts breaking in the molds he settles on. Looks like he likes Strikers. Guess he won't miss his Eagles too much.

Today is the day, I can feel it. Whether it's the day I get disappointed again or the day I lose $200, I have no idea. Sounds like a lose/lose either way for me. :D :wall:

I bet we don't see it until the memorial or after. Probably do preorders then too. If voodoo is reading this, put me down for a potion purple!

I bet we don't see it until the memorial or after. Probably do preorders then too. If voodoo is reading this, put me down for a potion purple!

I know he won't open preorders until March, he told me as such. I am hoping we can see some professional pictures before we rely on someone Facebook tagging a crappy cell phone pic of Feldberg wearing it at the Memorial, though.

Ummm....Friday is March 1st. Seems like a good day to launch (along with the pics from first two rounds of the Memorial).

Ummm....Friday is March 1st. Seems like a good day to launch (along with the pics from first two rounds of the Memorial).

Yup, everyone will get all hyped up seeing them fools carrying them around. Probably do some promo videos, etc. I can't wait to see it!

I asked Cale about it on FB, he said he gets his tomorrow and was gonna try and get a picture up.

I asked Cale about it on FB, he said he gets his tomorrow and was gonna try and get a picture up.

I wouldn't be surprised if VooDoo asks him to not post any pics until after the official photos are released.

Latest posts