• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if VooDoo asks him to not post any pics until after the official photos are released.

He is playing a National Tour event so I'm guessing there will be lots and lots of pictures being taken.

I can't believe I just read this whole thread and didn't even get to see one single picture of the bag...I feel like a kid on prom night who dishes out $300 for a limo, dinner and a hotel room and get's shafted because the girl drank too much and passed the f' out. (Didn't ever happen to me but that's how I feel). I have the GB Kong and absolutely love it but was interested in getting a backpack style bag for those trips where you play really mountainous courses...I think they would be better for those situations. Come on Voodoo....I want to see pictures before I have to pull the trigger on the Grip....which if the Voodoo bag is better than you'll get my money....POTION PURPLE please.

He is playing a National Tour event so I'm guessing there will be lots and lots of pictures being taken.

Very true... This makes me think that Voodoo will release them prior to Wed as well since Cale and Borg will be using them at the Memorial. Maybe tomorrow?

Very true... This makes me think that Voodoo will release them prior to Wed as well since Cale and Borg will be using them at the Memorial. Maybe tomorrow?

Could be both. Meaning official photos, and these two guys...

The VooDoo website says that any orders from now till Sunday will ship next week since they're at the Memorial, like, the whole company. So, maybe they have some sort of official reveal going on out there with CL and DF...?

Could be both. Meaning official photos, and these two guys...

The VooDoo website says that any orders from now till Sunday will ship next week since they're at the Memorial, like, the whole company. So, maybe they have some sort of official reveal going on out there with CL and DF...?

You do realize that the whole company consists of Shane and his wife Niki?

Latest posts