• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
Courtesy of VDG on Facebook
"Today was an amazing day for the Voodoo backpack. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for you all to see what we have envisioned as the coolest, sexiest and most functional backpack available. We will have more information for you this coming week. We thank you for all of your support.

Get pumped because the Spinal Tap is coming!!!!!!"
The spinal tap...interesting.

Haven't seen it or even got a true description of it and I already want one.

I bought one of the Fire/Ice Digital Camo with matching Vest...

Seriously though, I want this now. I have serious concerns they won't meet demand for the first run.

I LOVE my Mojo. Prrrrobably won't be upgrading to a backpack, but boy, it will be fun to see what they come up with anyway.

Damn... i just got my grip to where i like it. Might have to sell the karma for this one!

or ****can the Grip, if they put as much thought into their backpack as they did into their other bags, it should replace the Grip easily. I know I have been debating on getting a mojo or karma and getting rid of my silverback. Mostly because of how well thought out the juju is that I have.

The name disappoints me. But ONLY because I've been waiting on a "Serpent and the Rainbow" reference since they started making bags. Best movie about Voodoo ever.

Latest posts