• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This ever happen to any of you?

Seems like a nose angle problem...

I recovered a CE TeeBird from just such a predicament. Still haven't found the guy who put it there.

MurderMike caught footage of that happening to Steve Rico at the Wintertime Open in 2012, IIRC. The hole has about a 15' drop from tee to basket so you're kinda throwing straight through those lines if you decide to go over the tree.

That's crazy, never done that. But I did this one last fall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 155
Saw it happen once at a friend's private course. Power folks rescued the disc when they came through doing some work a few weeks later. Funny when it happens unless you want your disc back soon.

Low voltage triplex utility wire. it's 3 wires wound together. so if it hits it just right, it'll get wedged in there.

th

I thought pintrest was for posting brownie recipies? Wtf?

^for one, search disc golf in Pinterest. It's actually pretty cool/funny/awesome. (The lady is hooked on Pinterest, and we searched it the other night). Also some DIY stuff... Anyway.

Second, that is awesome! However, idk if I'd want a power line catching my disc. I've had a couple trees catch mine, nothing too exciting I guess!

Cheers!

Latest posts