• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Throwing putters/ approach discs

Beat in plasma envy

a thing of beauty! I'm currently rocking the Plasma Proxy, Neutron Atom, Neutron Stabilizer and a Zone.. Such a great throwing putter lineup - Axiom/MVP/Streamline in my opinion makes THE best throwing putters

The Proxy is so darn good.

Axiom has the Electron plastic that is less stable than the Neutron and Plasma.
It is somewhat less stable and will hold a line better.
It will turn slightly when thrown with full power.
Lastly, it will beat in much more quickly.

My preferred putter choice for driving is a Cryztal Luna.
I want more of these!!!, I only have one.
Thrown at full power, it just goes straight, and then fades a bit and drops.
Also pair it with the Ti Roach and Big Z Roach, for less stable, lower power options.

If I want to flex something, Z Ringer.

I'm looking for a driving putter. I would like something HSS and neutral. I can throw my current putters about 225-240'. I was thinking about a Whale or a Nova. Anyone have any insight that might help me decide?

I'm loving all the gyro love here. I'll throw in another. The Anode. If you want to throw something dead straight at basically any power, the Anode is the disc. I throw one in soft proton, absolutely indestructible. Mine has blasted a billion trees over three seasons. It looks like crap, and flies like it did when I first bought it. It goes straight at 50' and still straight at 240'. I don't throw it past 240'. I think I could, I just usually disc up at that point.

Zone and Roach for me. Beat up a jawbreaker zone and you have a very versatile disc. Ti Roach a dead straight flyer with tons of glide.