• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti buzzz unpackaged and thrown

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
So i threw my ti buzzz. Very stiff! Stable! No need to ruin my bar stamps anymore!! How rare do you guys think these FR's will be??

Hey, I waded into a mucky pond to retrieve my friend's Bar Stamp Buzzz! He didn't know that it was that special.

Time will tell how the Ti discs break in and how they truly behave. It's a little early in my mind.

You obviously do not own bar stamps. It is not so much the flight, but the grip, and shape.

You obviously are afraid of new stamped Buzzzes. The bar stamps are the same as current production runs. They had slick Z, they had tacky Z, they had clear Z, they had pearly Z. It all depended on the runs. All the current Z runs are the same. You can find a great feeling/looking/flying Buzzz without paying a premium for the bar stamps.

I have a ton of Buzzz's and the bar stamp feels different than all the rest. It is domey and very understable. I love it and have retired from the bag. And I just received one of Nate Doss' color changing Buzzz's and it feels just the same as all of the rest. Will have to get another Ti and see how it feels and throws.

the stability and breaking in time is different in older buzzzs and new buzzzs. i tried to switch to reg z and even had friends do the same. they start out nice and stable,not too much later in weeks do they become less stable and flippy. my barstamp that ive had in the bag for two years barely got understable several months ago. so its not just feel or flatness for me,its stability and break in period. if reg z lasted as long as my glos do,id throw regular z any day.

i was actually hoping that ti buzzzs were going to be similar to barstamps but so far,it sounds like its not too stable out of the box.

deff stability! Plus the pinkness right booter. I got 3 Ti buzzz 2 throwers and a hanger i have a VERY stable one and another which is pretty overstable.

You obviously do not own bar stamps. It is not so much the flight, but the grip, and shape.

You obviously are the kind of person I sold my bar stamped buzzzs to because they fly exactly like the current z buzzzs. The current z buzzzs are as flat as you can get and the z plastic is as nice as ever. I will stick to my $13 buzzzs. :D

You obviously are the kind of person I sold my bar stamped buzzzs to because they fly exactly like the current z buzzzs. The current z buzzzs are as flat as you can get and the z plastic is as nice as ever. I will stick to my $13 buzzzs. :D

barstamps> any other buzzz ever.

Your opinion is invalid. Enjoy your inferior buzzzes. :D

I carry a bar stamp because it's prettier. And it's color/stamp combo is my school colors, orange/blue.

Threw it about 3 times yesterday(first time Ive played since bowling green) following any throw with my Crystal buzz. Other than the plastic feel I didn't notice much difference. Mind you My Crystal is a little more overstable than others Ive thrown.

If you can't throw a circle stamp as well as you throw a bar stamp you fail at disc golf.

I just recently put a buzzz back in the bag, we'll see how the new Ti work out for me, if not I can always dump them off.

Barstamps throw better because the weight of your wallet is now minimal and doesn't affect your throw as much. My two cents.

Buzzzes are the most popular disc evar. Seen it on a website.