• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Titanium Update!!!!

I'm just hoping that there will be discs other than the Buzzz, Stalker, Nuke, Force, and Challenger. I love all of those molds, but they make other great discs too. I'm willing to bet you'll find a Comet, XL, and Pred. in almost all of their pros' bags.

I cant give out my sources but they are pretty trustworthy and are within the Discraft system.

Now when I say 6 discs are coming out in titanium I dont mean that they are only releasing 6 discs I just heard that they were giving Doss and McCabe 3 sig discs and Page 1 sig disc but they could be coming out with more than 6 molds

hopefully this is some good plastic. if so, a wasp would make me happy.

Rumor is that 6 discs are coming out in titanium
Doss Signature:Force/Nuke/Buzzz
McCabe Signature:predator/and one more of his choice
Pierce Signature:Stalker

this makes no sense. Doss just said there will be a Doss Ti Force but why would the Nuke and Buzzz have his sig? he already has sigs on the Surge and Avenger.
likewise, Emac's sig disc is already the Buzzz SS. why would they change it to the pred and something else?

Comet please

they cant even give us a regular production of esp comets so id be surprised(and very happy) if they made comets in this new plastic....assuming this plastic is even any good.

this makes no sense. Doss just said there will be a Doss Ti Force but why would the Nuke and Buzzz have his sig? he already has sigs on the Surge and Avenger.
likewise, Emac's sig disc is already the Buzzz SS. why would they change it to the pred and something else?

Perhaps dc sees their players' world titles as a great marketing opportunity...

The comet, though my favorite, sells like sht irl. As much as id like to see one, there are better molds to run (from a sales perspective).

Comet in Ti = GL Fuse ????
:sick: dont make me puke....the fuse is not a comet no matter the plastic of either.
I wish fuse lovers would realize it belongs with the other comet wanna be's, like the mako, while the comet is in a class of its own;)

Just wanted to state that Legacy doesnt have any ties to any other disc golf companies. I cant wait to pick up one of these at the memorial to see what the hype is all about, then sell it here.