• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Trading Orange Champ Boss for Mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonbreaker

Hey everyone,

While I was on Christmas vacation in Virginia, I found a Champ Boss near a basket. I texted the owner and let him know, but he said he didn't really like it and told me to keep it (Thanks again, if you happen to read this!). I was pretty excited at first...but I only throw about 300ft in a tailwind, so this Boss is just too much disc for me. I figured I'd see if anyone would be willing to trade it for a mid-range.

I haven't thrown a whole lot of mids, so I'm pretty open to different ones, and I'll just list the ones I already own.

Champ Mako3 X-Out (My favorite disc)
300 Prodigy M5
Prime DD Proof
DX Shark
Pro-D Buzzz OS

My buddy recommended I try out a Buzzz SS in something besides base plastic since I love the Champ Mako3 so much - so if you've got one you'd like to trade, I'd love to have it.

The Boss does have some ink on the back (and I didn't really clean it up before my wife took the pictures, sorry), I'd say it's like a 6.5/10. I'll provide more pics if requested as well. The pen mark that showed the weight is gone, but it looks a lot like it once said 171. I'll inspect it again when I get off work.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• IMG_20171229_144627.gif
    IMG_20171229_144627.gif
    77.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20171229_144632_01.gif
    IMG_20171229_144632_01.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 60
Sorry for the delay in response...apparently I accidentally turned off notifications for the post so I had no idea anyone responded. What's the weight on that x buzzz? I'm definitely interested. Thanks!

If it is 170, do you have any other discs you'd want to trade. I have a few more and I need to try some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.