• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] tremor

I bagged a first flight one for a while, one with the Joy Division basket stamp. Unfortunately lost it on a hole, great shot hut the gap with the turn I wanted but just could never find it.

Replaced it with a Pro Line one and it's nowhere near as understable, it's maybe at an slightly seasoned Comet level, is there a plastic that's a little less stable for these?

Yikes I'd like to know that also because I'm currently bagging the same "Joy Division" stamped disc. If I lost that I'd be in trouble.

I bagged a first flight one for a while, one with the Joy Division basket stamp. Unfortunately lost it on a hole, great shot hut the gap with the turn I wanted but just could never find it.

Replaced it with a Pro Line one and it's nowhere near as understable, it's maybe at an slightly seasoned Comet level, is there a plastic that's a little less stable for these?

That's interesting. Is there any difference in dome/stiffness between the two? I carry a first flight right now, but I'd be interested to try a more stable version as well.

Latest posts