• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] tremor

the flight looks similar to the archer but the rim looks more like the other dga mids.

There are several on ebay right now.

My First Flight Tremor came in the mail yesterday, but I haven't thrown it yet. It looks and feels a lot like a Stratus. I wish I had a Stratus handy to really compare, but it seems to have a smoother "lower wing bead."

I'll report back when I get a chance to throw it a bit. I'm really pumped with how well DGA is filling out their lineup.

I've been throwing my FF Tremor along side my beat up X-Comet. I can say, that I no longer worry about losing my beat X-Comet's. When I run out of them, I can just grab a Tremor and be good to go. In regard to the Archer comment, I'd say the Tremor is slower than the Archer by a smidge. It does have a similar understable flight pattern though.

I got one on Ebay and tried it out today.

It is similar to a Westside Tursas but perhaps a bit faster. The numbers I found online are 6 5 (-4) - 1. Similar to the Archer but feels more like a mid than a fairway.

Just in looking at the shape, my first thought was that this looks like a more understable Squall. Any thoughts on that?

I don't know how I feel about all the speed 5+ understable mids. I would prefer a really slow US mid, but I guess speed 4 is kind of going the way of the dinosaurs...

I don't know how I feel about all the speed 5+ understable mids. I would prefer a really slow US mid, but I guess speed 4 is kind of going the way of the dinosaurs...

I think the Theory is around 4. No way it's as fast as the vast majority of true 5s. I group it with my throwing putters.

anyone compare this to meteor?

I've really only thrown a Cryztal Z Meteor, which I believe is one of the more OS Meteors. I'd say they share the same distance, but the Tremor is more US. If the Z Meteor is one notch more US than the Aftershock, the Tremor would be 2 notches more US than the Meteor. I hope that makes sense.

I field threw it maybe 10-15 times. Powered up, it's quick to turnover, and without some height, it's quick to dump. When I powered it down on a steep hyzer, it glided better and finished flatter without cut rolling.

I think the Theory is around 4. No way it's as fast as the vast majority of true 5s. I group it with my throwing putters.

Agree on the Theory. It's more of a putter than a mid.

Right now I'm testing the Tremor in the Signal slot, and it might win out.

I see some up on Infinite, and the DGA ad on DGCR is what made me look. Any other helpful comparisons between the Tremor and Comet/Meteor? I have a hard time seeing it being like an X Comet if it's a speed 6. Does this like to be thrown hard (like a Meteor) or does it like a nice smooth, slow toss (like a Comet)?

Smooth toss for sure. Tremors are a truly understable disc. I feel like they're pretty fast for a mid, and definitely have lots of glide. I'm positive that a Tremor would be a terror on a heavily wooded course!

I bag one if I know a course has lots of heavy rough right off of the fairway. It takes next to nothing to get them to go far, and I like them for awkward stance or limited arm space shots.