• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Trilogy version of a Destroyer

I bag 6 destroyers and I've recently been trying to convert over to the trilogy brand discs. I throw roughly a 500 foot hyzer and my max distance maxes out at around 620. I only throw very overstable pop top destroyers what can i get that can replicate that in trilogy?

Yeah if that's the case, you're at elite top tier power...so I'd just watch what Ricky and Drew Gibson throw to see the flight paths. Likely going to be Lucid or Fuzion Enforcers for beef, Bio Enforcers for straight, and Bio Defenders for bombers but they will turn for your power. Defender is probably going to feel most like your poppy Destroyers in hand though, but maybe a touch wider wing...can always try those in Lucid too. I don't have near the arm to reach that far so I don't know how truly OS a Lucid Defender is at 75+MPH haha

Look at the Endorcer and Giant, they both bomb.

You got a vid? I'd love to see some 600ft bombs. I have a good arm and my top is 450-500 on a good day with a tailwind.

I bag 6 destroyers and I've recently been trying to convert over to the trilogy brand discs. I throw roughly a 500 foot hyzer and my max distance maxes out at around 620. I only throw very overstable pop top destroyers what can i get that can replicate that in trilogy?

You can throw 500 feet on a hyzer? If you're the Tristan that averaged 860 this past weekend in Colorado, put the drivers down and work on upshots and putting.

Otherwise, I don't think trilogy has a Destroyer like disc. They have more Force type discs...

Well, regardless of whether Tristan is real or imagined, I still appreciate any opportunity for the Stiletto Fight Music video to be brought back out. Somehow, my day becomes a little better after seeing it again. Cheers to you, Tristan who can throw 620 ft. Haha.

The Stiletto song is amazing, as is the disc. That's a great vid.

brought-some-for-everyone-13610666.png

Sorry new to this

I'm looking for either a star wraith heavier the better. Also I have a disc that I've asked several times to people and no one can give me an answer to what this disc is. It's Innova factory second X out and just had the abbreviation SPD & 175 on the back.. any ideas?? And how much could I sell it for??

Attachments

• 0EDDAE82-8255-4CF0-808B-D6D2C9FBD5D5.jpg
    0EDDAE82-8255-4CF0-808B-D6D2C9FBD5D5.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 60
  • DD5F3E71-8988-4C52-9D58-17351FE26848.jpg
    DD5F3E71-8988-4C52-9D58-17351FE26848.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts