• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Disc Golf?

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
Anyone dealt with these guys lately? I ordered a shirt from them MONTHS ago and have heard nothing. No emails returned, no messages on here returned. Just wondering if anyone knows anything before I pursue this further.

I've never dealt with them, but their website is really painful to look at. Flash is great in small doses.

Hope it gets resolved, that's a long time to go incommunicado.

I participated in the 2012 National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships and our team ordered jerseys through these guys. Emailed our team captain saying that he'd be bringing them to the tournament and he'd hand them to us when we check-in.

We get there, find his booth, and ask him about the jerseys. Said that they weren't with the rest of his luggage and couldn't find them anywhere.

Not ordering from UB any time soon...

It's a shame. I really like a lot of their designs. And they advertise Will Schusterick on their site pretty heavily. Not good publicity if the company is gaining a reputation for being unreliable.

Disc golf has a history with unreliable companies. Its a shame really.

Just called and spoke with the owner who, to his credit, was very friendly. He said he remembered my order and that it was sent out a while ago. So, either something got lost in the mail, or I have no idea. But he said he would get another one made and ship it out. I'll update when that happens.

I am not in the game of sullying a company's name, so if this guy makes it right, I will be happy. However, better communication will be needed to keep them in the game.

Yeah, the Post Office is an easy excuse for disorganization. I doubt the guy is a straight up crook. But the few experiences shared here seem to point towards extreme laziness/lack of focus. Ideas are great, execution is better.

I participated in the 2012 National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships and our team ordered jerseys through these guys. Emailed our team captain saying that he'd be bringing them to the tournament and he'd hand them to us when we check-in.

We get there, find his booth, and ask him about the jerseys. Said that they weren't with the rest of his luggage and couldn't find them anywhere.

Not ordering from UB any time soon...

Call up Miles at Paragon next year, he wont leave ya hangin....

I will never get anything from them after reading this.

Esp him not paying for something he bought.

isn't this the same guy who posted about his backpack bag awhile back?

the one with the photoshopped aviar?

This goes right in line what I posted about on our Facebook last week, we were running as a one person business and things picked up way quicker then I could have ever expected and many things got messed up because of that, as I business I plan on being in this game for the long run and am working on a complete redo from the ground up for UB and going back and fixing old issues

This goes right in line what I posted about on our Facebook last week, we were running as a one person business and things picked up way quicker then I could have ever expected and many things got messed up because of that, as I business I plan on being in this game for the long run and am working on a complete redo from the ground up for UB and going back and fixing old issues

I think you burned a few bridges, but if you get it straightened out and get right with those folks that you owe it to.... then I'm sure you will find plenty of success again.

Thanks for the pm and the message. I want to do business with the small guys trying to get started but you need to stay on top of things. I am willing to wipe the slate clean bro, just take care of business.

That's a bit difficult to understand. Essentially, it was all on you when you started your business, and it still is, but you've talked sternly to yourself and you're changing your ways. Best of luck but it sounds like you need to set out to earn the trust of a lot of people back.