• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Disc Golf?

No way, know your roots. Let's do business, I want to buy stock.

I'm serious.

may want to change the name with the re launch. just sayin'

that would make him look shadier . . . stand up tall and prove people wrong and the name will be even stronger

To the guy that it took 8 weeks, it wasn't an order but a prize that I had to wait and get information from DGPlanetTV as far as address and shirt size, and the original poster had a change of address in the middle of an order which got shipped out but to my knowledge went to the wrong address

Grip turned it around, so I am sure these guys can, too. I don't think there were ever any ill intentions, just disorganization.

To the guy that it took 8 weeks, it wasn't an order but a prize that I had to wait and get information from DGPlanetTV as far as address and shirt size, and the original poster had a change of address in the middle of an order which got shipped out but to my knowledge went to the wrong address

I did send an email about the address change, and it came a couple months after the original order. Not trying to be argumentative, just want to make sure we are all on the same page. Shipping confirmation in the future and tracking numbers can fix all of this. I appreciate you taking the time to come on here and answer questions.

that would make him look shadier . . . stand up tall and prove people wrong and the name will be even stronger

I agree with this. Plenty of companies stumble and fall early on, its how you handle those hurdles that will either endear people to you or turn them against you. UB is saying/doing the right thing now.

Steve's shirt is in the process of being ordered and printed (and an extra thrown in haha!)

Well I appreciate that, but it's certainly not necessary. I just want to represent with my New Orleans shirt out on the course, because I love that city. Maybe we can throw a round together when I come out there in November for the Saints game.

The past organization methods obviously didn't work, this past week I've been sitting in on other local online companies to learn a little and I have seen many areas to improve, order fulfillment is a tough beast to get under control at first, but at the money it is my main focus.

yeah i get it. but the fail here is on him fully. excuses dont make up for the bad business practices. Keep the name, maybe have someone help you stay organized. For the most part disc golfers are good peeps and would appreciate communication over hiding. Good luck I hope you turn it around UB. Cannot be easy to do it at all. At least you had a pair big enough to come on here to set it straight.

yeah i get it. but the fail here is on him fully. excuses dont make up for the bad business practices. Keep the name, maybe have someone help you stay organized. For the most part disc golfers are good peeps and would appreciate communication over hiding. Good luck I hope you turn it around UB. Cannot be easy to do it at all. At least you had a pair big enough to come on here to set it straight.

Well put, Mr. Glass. I commend him for coming on here and facing the music.

I'm just glad I had a friend browsing, I would have never known about this post, haven't had time to be on the forum at all lately

Things have been made right on my end guys. I will give credit were it is due. UB came on here, took the criticism like a man, didn't run and hide, and made things right. As I said before, my slate is clean.

Things have been made right on my end guys. I will give credit were it is due. UB came on here, took the criticism like a man, didn't run and hide, and made things right. As I said before, my slate is clean.

Same here. Michael has been in touch and is making things right, which is all I can ask for. I can't imagine anyone starting a disc golf company can do it full time, so real life probably gets in the way. Just as long as it works out, I am cool.

Mikes good people, he's definitely got a lot on his plate...always done right by me and local folks.
Wish him nothing but success w/ UB and its future.

I guess i was the exception then, I was treated pretty poorly. Wont attempt to do business with them again.

With Miles? Really? Yeah, unfortunately I would have to say it's a rare exception of being mistreated at Paragon. He's never been anything but unbelievably helpful for me, and I bugged him ALOT when I was just getting things going for 8-Bit DG.

With Miles? Really? Yeah, unfortunately I would have to say it's a rare exception of being mistreated at Paragon. He's never been anything but unbelievably helpful for me, and I bugged him ALOT when I was just getting things going for 8-Bit DG.

Thats partially why i was so put off. Hadnt really heard anything negative about them at all and then my experience was the opposite, figured it was rare but was still not pleased.

Well, I hate to come back on here and rehash this thread, but it was the only way I was able to get in touch with UB Disc Golf last time, so I am hoping for luck on here again.

After talking with Michael at UB about my shirt I ordered, he assured me that it was getting done. That was, according to the "old thread warning" at the bottom of this page, 85 days ago. A full voicemail box and unanswered emails later, still no shirt, and I am asking for a refund at this point.

Hoping someone on here can snag him again and see that this was brought up. I am not trying to drag the UB name through the mud, but I ordered a $20 shirt seven months ago. At this point it is more about principle than anything else.

Latest posts