• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UH,OH! Got a girlfriend that wants it learn how to play!

Keep the girlfriend in the kitchen and go play DG with your buds.

The other night, she asked me to take her somewhere she never been, so I took her in the kitchen and showed her the stove. LOL

Just kidding, she cooks great. It just doesn't happen very often.

Woodpecker

Keep the girlfriend in the kitchen and go play DG with your buds.

...wow, thats just wrong

I say take her out playing and enjoy the time together, she's more important than the buds. If she gets better than you it'll teach humility :p (although I'd just hope she doesnt get better ;) )

Man Woodpecker, you are so lucky. My wife tried throwing a bit when she was peg. with my daughter last year, but it hurt too much. I got her two brothers started, and I'm hoping they will bug her until she starts so I won't have to. LOL. The only problem is, she is very competitive and so am I so we would get into lots more fights on the course. Maybe when my daughter is old enough to walk around the course we can make it a family outing since my five year old loves it.

Well, I asked her yesterday to go out to the course with me. It was a no go.

It's too cold, she says, and she had just had her nails done!

WOMEN! AAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!

She can be pretty cold blooded at times in more ways than one. LOL

Looks like it might be spring time before she sheds her winter coat.

Woodpecker

...Now, she wants me to teach her to play and that's the problem...Once she's learn a little bit and I make a suggestion, she cops an attitude about how I'm mister know-it-all, leave her alone and the scrap is on. LOL...The other thing is she is very competitive and if she gets hooked, that's all she'll want to do....What do I do?

Think about marrying her! Sounds like true love.

My fiancee and I play all the time now, and it is great. It has been fun to teach her what I know (well, I'm not the best teacher, but she has improved enormously).