• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

unrealistic distances

southfldg

I think its amazing how many people say they can throw 400 -450 feet and they throw midrange and putters to 300 - 350. If you go to a football field and can throw goal line to goal line that's 300. If you go back of endzone to back of endzone that's 360 feet and that's big to do go see for yourself,(Or buy a 300 ' tape measure with a flat field and put markers at 300, 350 . ) Im not trying to sound like Im hating on people and if you can then that's amazing. I myself am athletic , have good arm speed and great snap and good form and i can get endzone to endzone so I just kinda ?????? When I hear all these unrealistic numbers. Anyone know what Im talking about?? Or do people just assume because of the signs at the tee pad.( P.s. south Fl sea level flat ground)

Real world distance doesn't mean anything on the internet.

And yes, that fish I caught was THIS big.

4efbd3ffd27b99b2_Big_Fish_Pictures_A.jpg

Scarp nailed it.

#beastmode

^No dude you're not beast mode. You were out of shape and now you're slowly changing that. Different than body builders, professional athletes, and actors/actresses. Shut up.

Same as "I throw 400' all day errry day"

Actually with the horrendous grammar you used I don't know what point you're trying to prove.

Actually with the horrendous grammar you used I don't know what point you're trying to prove.

Which has nothing to do with distance in disc golf. Maybe he's an *******, maybe he wasn't given the opportunity to learn proper grammar (I'm not 100% and neither are you). Bash OP for something else ffs.

If they throw 400-450 ft, awesome, if they don't...they don't...why does it bother some people so much here when people say they throw that distance? Do others feel threatened by the possibility that someone here throws 400 feet? Either way, who cares. I'm sort of amazed you created an account to post this. Let it go bro, let it go.

If they throw 400-450 ft, awesome, if they don't...they don't...why does it bother some people so much here when people say they throw that distance? Do others feel threatened by the possibility that someone here throws 400 feet? Either way, who cares. I'm sort of amazed you created an account to post this. Let it go bro, let it go.

Siriuslee. I think ill post a video throwing a bowfly 300'+

(not kidding OP. Have old video around throwing polecats 300' not even trying to uber mash em...) who cares?!

Met a few guys on here who can just flat put bomb a mid. Whyumad?

Last edited:

As a distance thrower, it's a shot to my own credibility. When I say it I'm laughed at like the asshats I don't believe. I don't get butthurt over internet strangers but I'd prefer it people believe me instead of bash me due to others.

IMHO.

As a distance thrower, it's a shot to my own credibility. When I say it I'm laughed at like the asshats I don't believe. I don't get butthurt over internet strangers but I'd prefer it people believe me instead of bash me due to others.

IMHO.

That's understandable. I think most of those who jump on to post negative comments regarding ones ability to throw far are butt hurt perhaps they don't throw that far, at least that's been my experience on the internet. Plus living in a world where no one believes half the **** the see anyway makes that harder. If you posted on Facebook, and then linked the story on here I bet that'd sway some folks though, since apparently you can't put anything on FB that isn't true.

I would have posted a video 4+ years ago if I felt the need to prove myself worthy. HOW COULD I FORGET THE FACEBOOK GODS!? I'm going to dg+fb Hell. Oh and vaccinations definitely cause autism:doh::doh:

It's fine I'm going for a management position. Thanks though

You're gonna need an assistant, where do I send the resume?

Less focus on his weight, more focus on ****ing idiots that don't vaccinate their children ravenous clones.

FWIW, I've seen guys who can throw over 500', on a golf line, and on flat ground no less. It does indeed happen.

But I think the OP's point was that there are a lot of exaggerators out there, not that everyone is an exaggerator.

Latest posts