• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

US map showing density of course in each state

We need a new map for comparison!! I have faith in you Steve!

That older map rocks though. It's enough for me but it would be cool to see growth.

Absolutely.... would love to have an updated one to hang in one of our shelters. :hfive:

How much ($) would you love it? If enough people pre-order to make it worth my and TimG's time... Maybe a kickstarter to make the image files available to everyone if the goal is reached, I don't know.

Otherwise, we probably both have more pressing things to do to improve disc golf. At least until winter.

One reason I haven't re-done it is because I think the next version should be live. At least up to the date data.

Maybe, if a real programmer gets involved, zoom in, scroll left/right and forward/backward in time, look outside the U.S.

What else?

However, that would be asking for a lot of work from TimG and would probably take something other than the Excel 2003 I've been using.

Also, the only places you would probably see noticeable differences would be where there were very few courses and a new one got put in. Remember it computes how much a given resident would play. After a place gets to a certain number of courses, it gets harder and harder to find more time to play.

Right now, I have to put the Am Worlds courses back the way they were and analyze the scores.

Thanks for the reply sir! That would be amazing to have a live version. Not sure what that would really take (have zero programming skills). Regardless, thanks again for your work!