• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC 2023 - 25th edition

Evalina still in the lead. It looks like Holyn and Ella tore the course up today with -6 and -10 respectively. I look forward to watching the action this weekend.

So we basicky have the 5 longest throwing FPO players on top. . course favors distance?
Favors control. Power throwers with good accuracy can disc down to control their ground play while also going aggressively after the soft par 4/5s on the course. Leaders are either staying in bounds + being aggressive or being aggressive + going OB + putting well. Still 2 rounds to go and the chase card for R3 has a few of the more controlled throwing/steady putting FPO golfers in Tattar/A. Mandujano/Gannon.

I sure do appreciate all the updates in here. I never watch DG, but it's fun to hear some of the details (and firmly-held spectator opinions) as the days wear on.

But some of y'all seem way too emotionally invested. Maybe head out for a beer and a football game. Or, better yet, check out the ALDS and NLDS. Good stuff happening in beisbol.

Schusterick is throwing the disc incredibly well today but has missed 3 c1 putts.and 5 c2 putts. Hopefully he can put it all together this weekend.

Schusterick is throwing the disc incredibly well today but has missed 3 c1 putts.and 5 c2 putts. Hopefully he can put it all together this weekend.

I really hope Schusterick is able to make some form of comeback. The McBeth, Schusterick, Wysocki battles of old were so much fun and I always enjoyed watching him throw plastic

I sure do appreciate all the updates in here. I never watch DG, but it's fun to hear some of the details (and firmly-held spectator opinions) as the days wear on.

But some of y'all seem way too emotionally invested. Maybe head out for a beer and a football game. Or, better yet, check out the ALDS and NLDS. Good stuff happening in beisbol.
I'm already 8 deep at home and the wife took the keys and the car but if anyone wants to pick me up lfg

Currently in MPO....
There's a -9 with 11 birdies and a double on 12
There's a -8 with 11 birdies and a triple on 6
There's a -8 with 11 birdies and a triple on 13
There's a -7 with 11 birdies and a quad on 5

Big big shot for him, potentially, after the slow start. Now he's under par, and can focus on getting something rolling. Lead card just kinda trundling through so far.

I just turned on live coverage, Philo is talking a ton and has cut off Climo at least twice and Ian once on last 5 minutes.

Calvin is in the pattern of starting and ending his rounds poorly, putting himself behind the 8 ball.

I just turned on live coverage, Philo is talking a ton and has cut off Climo at least twice and Ian once on last 5 minutes.

Calvin is in the pattern of starting and ending his rounds poorly, putting himself behind the 8 ball.
I've been watching since the broadcast came on today and I don't think Philo is hogging the audio whatsoever.
I would say it's 40% Climo, 40% Philo and 20% Ian. Ian is talking a lot more then he did in round 1.
It could be that when you started watching Philo did cut Climo and Ian off multiple times and was dominating the audio, but over the course of 2 1/2 hours I think the commentating has very good.
The 3 of them seem to be having fun with a good mix of serious talk and fun banter.

I like Philo but he needs to stfu, 50% of his commentary is just talking to talk

I've been watching since the broadcast came on today and I don't think Philo is hogging the audio whatsoever.
I would say it's 40% Climo, 40% Philo and 20% Ian. Ian is talking a lot more then he did in round 1.
It could be that when you started watching Philo did cut Climo and Ian off multiple times and was dominating the audio, but over the course of 2 1/2 hours I think the commentating has very good.
The 3 of them seem to be having fun with a good mix of serious talk and fun banter.
It might have been the first 5 mins I watched but it was noticeable for certain. They seemed to have leveled off a bit. I'm sure it is part of the ebbs and flows. I math for work during the day so I am not interested in calculating the percentages, lol.