• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC/WNC Live Streaming Packages

Will you be buying a live stream package for this event?

• Total voters
Cheapest Option is $20, yikes. Ill just wait for next day coverage and watch uDisc. IMO $20 is way too much. $5 is the most I would consider

Next day coverage is behind the paywall for 14 days. So uDisc will be your only option for a while if you decide not to pay.

Next day coverage is behind the paywall for 14 days. So uDisc will be your only option for a while if you decide not to pay.

Damn, even with that info $20 still isnt worth it to me. Probably still a smart move for them financially but sucks for us.

I've subscribed to DGPT and have been satisfied with my investment. $20 for one event is pretty steep, though, in my opinion. I doubt that I pay for the coverage. I won't like waiting two weeks, but I think I'll be able to deal with it just fine.

Just saw that for $40 you get the live and edited coverage, along with a USDGC disc and $5 credit for some merch. Still probably not buying. Maybe if the basic level was $5-10 and this upgraded package was $20-$25.

Last edited:
I bought the gold package and will sell the disc on Ebay. Our entertainment spending is down about 98% this year, so $40 for this is barely a thought.

I guess this is an example of what you're going to see in the future as we "grow the sport". I agree with Jimb, $20-$25 for the premium pkg is reasonable I suppose, but personally I don't care enough about live coverage to buy it even at that price.

If it weren't for all the money I've saved this year on gas, no fast food, etc I wouldn't have paid the $40ish I've spent on DGPT so far for 9 events. $20 for one event... THAT DOESN'T EVEN INCLUDE THE POST PRO... on a course as bland as Winthrop is just f'n ridiculous...

The $5 credit is just a slap in the face... Oh wow I can buy a mini now! YAY!...:|

Last edited:
No Jamie makes me a lot more likely to do it.

Philo not playing I guess?

Juliana on commentary is intriguing.

I'm a maybe leaning towards probably.

Unless they have solved the problem of no/ poor cellphone coverage, you won't even get to see all 18 holes, but great coverage for the hole with the funky mando near the ball golf green so that may make it worth the purchase.

Those two new holes from last year have been eliminated. Back to the traditional hole one and hole two.

Not having any spectators on site should solve the cell signal coverage issue.

Just saw that for $40 you get the live and edited coverage, along with a USDGC disc and $5 credit for some merch. Still probably not buying. Maybe if the basic level was $5-10 and this upgraded package was $20-$25.

Is the USDGC disc a Champy Roc??? :D
That'd make dropping $40 worth it.

A gold shimmer star plastic disc... So not only will you likely get some crappy 14 speed worthlessness, its also in the worst premium plastic they have. LOL

I kinda like Shimmer Star Roc3s

But I switched back to Buzzz for my midranges

giphy.gif