• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Versatile Midrange Pairings

I'm one of those that would say drop the core. But if your solid with it than use what works for ya. But IMHO there is nothing that a core can do that a fuse cant do more gracefully. That's just what works for me though.

174 opto fuse
176 GL Pain

These are my bread and butter, But I have a Buzzz between them for those "One disc rounds" at a local chip and putt course.

Messing with a "Z" Drone vs a "Q" Sanny Sentinal for overstable. Also have a Champ Gator, doesn't have the "D" of the Sentinal, but it's Money!

Slightly overstable to stable: Star+ Roc and a "Z" Buzzz. I like the stability of the Roc for a mild headwind, but the Buzzz is, well, a Buzzz!

Understable: Just picked up a Buzzz SS and I'm really liking it a LOT. Had/have an HD Hawk too, but it may loose it's spot to the Buzzz SS. Both are great for dead straight shots with no fade, but my main reason for one or the other. Is that they have a very predictable flight on anhyzer shots.

QMS and ESP Comet and X Comet and Star Wedge

Latest posts