• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

Had a great weekend this last weekend throwing a lot of Vibram. Shot my first 1000+ rated round, mostly because my Summit could not miss. It just wanted to go into the chains. Love it. And of course, won advanced! Thanks Vibram!

Congrats on the 1st 1000 rated round! Hopefully the first of many more to come. Remember that feeling you had during the round and try and conjure it up next time.

So I flattened a firm Ibex out last night. Holds a small amount of turn all through the flight when thrown flat until it fades out a little at the end. Haven't put it back in the bag but I will be throwing it next to my tursas later today to compare.

Has anyone else noticed Vibram discs with inconsistent domes? Almost all my Vibrams with bigger domes are lopsided (top of dome is offset from center of disc). Doesn't seem to effect the flight, just curious if it is from shipping or being smashed in a bag with other discs or something.