• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

I know david wiggins jr has one, go ahead and let me know your price and i'll see if I can work it off of him. We play catch with it out at the course cause its so easy on the hand.

Ask David what he wants for it and I will see if I van come up with the $$. Somewhere in the 40-60 buck range would be nice.

That's strange, Hoeys' the reason I don't shop at Marshall Street.

:mrgreen:

Damn it!!!!! I just placed an order else where and I want some 172 Stones!!!

I'll trade someone a Proto VP if they want to get me 2 Stones in the 170-172 Range!!!!

To people that have summits:

My green one is a 165g, does anyone else have any that light?

peppermack said:
there are lighter weight VPs up on prime now if anyone is interested

stone and dusty orange for fall/winter?
bleh
better be something brighter coming

RS39 said:
stone and dusty orange for fall/winter?

Sometimes we are straight up dolts. Believe it or not, we didn't think of the season, we just wanted to run new colors. I'm going to add this to the "what colors do we run next" determination chart. Thanks.

Okay, so some dust is starting to settle and I remember a dozen pages back there was a brief discussion about the Vibram Rating System for discs. As I am one of the main developers of this system, I would like all feedback and thoughts. The goal is to build the most accurate and understandable rating system (even though these two goals are quasi-contradictory.)

http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/ratings.html

Steven Dodge said:
Okay, so some dust is starting to settle and I remember a dozen pages back there was a brief discussion about the Vibram Rating System for discs. As I am one of the main developers of this system, I would like all feedback and thoughts. The goal is to build the most accurate and understandable rating system (even though these two goals are quasi-contradictory.)

http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/ratings.html

What about spin? I can throw VPs 300 and I don't think I throw at the speed needed to get that far, but I impart a lot of spin on my throws, which will keep them going straighter longer.

I really LIKE stone, and would set one back if I knew I already liked the VP. Make them bright in 168-170 to compare to my Wiz pile, and I am in. I use the Striker and Timberwolf not just because they fill the bag slot decently, but they grip in any weather and wear so slowly I can focus on throwing form instead of disc wear/flight tune. I want this to work....

For the ratings chart, maybe drop the speed since most of us have no clue what our radar gun says. Consider a Pro and Am pair of ratings, picking a pair of 50ft distance ranges for a typical speed 4ish midrange, and say how that disc will fly with those huks. Everybody knows how far their mids go, and without specifying, we all know it mainly relates to Rocs/Buzz/Wasp distance. The rating will relate enough to putters, and whatever else you come out with later.

Latest posts